Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 Do you like Wen Guli from the previous life or Wen Guli from this life?

Tufei didn't know if he was too spoiled to him. Every time he said something, he listened to him. Now, even if he heard his words, he would subconsciously indulge him. He would say whatever he said. Now, he told him to take care of himself. But the things returned to the room obediently. After staying in the big brother's place for a day, the bed was not warm, so I had to pack my bags. I had no choice but to pack my things and come down and walk with him. Sometimes slowly.

Follow him and wait until he gets in the car and opens the door. Then he slowly follows him up to the car and it's not easy to leave him. At this time, when he gets on the car, Tufei follows him. Walk.

I thought he was going home, but the assistant drove him to a remote place and stopped.

Doi was afraid that he would know that he had run away from home, so he didn't dare to say a word the whole time for fear that he would be angry. Now he stayed here and looked at the situation outside. He didn't know where to go. Anyway, it wasn't On the way back to his house, after the assistant drove here, Zhu Li said to him: "Okay, you go down, leave the car keys and leave."

After hearing this, the assistant glanced at the man behind him, then put the car key in front and left the car very automatically and consciously.

After the assistant left, Tufei looked at him in fear and asked: "Zhu, Zhu Li, are you planning to kill someone here to silence me? Although I offended you by running away from home, you can't do this, right? "

Zhu Li smiled when he heard what he said. Does he look like such a cruel tyrant? He would kill someone here and silence him. He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the driver's seat in front of him. Then he unbuttoned his shirt with his knuckled hands. After unbuttoning his shirt, he looked at Tufei and said to him, "I'll teach you a lesson." I must teach you a lesson, otherwise you will be disobedient again in the future. But what I want to teach you is naturally not to kill people and silence you. I have many ways to punish you. If I don't show you some tricks, you will not be obedient in the future. I will follow you. I said, I like good people, so I asked you to be good. But you disobeyed me again and again, and this time you even ran away from home. Do you know the consequences of offending me? "

The reason why Doi ran away from home was because he was too scary, so he ran away from home. It was quite scary to see him in such a color. I didn't know what he was going to do, but when I saw him taking off his shirt, I thought of the previous two. He immediately understood the personal scene, and his face turned red. This was in the wilderness, and he was still in a car.

Zhu Li took out the belt at this time, put the belt on Tufei's hand, and tied Tufei's hand into a knot. After tying it, he looked at him with an ambiguous expression and asked him: "So, little fat man, Do you know what I mean now? Do you know how to please me obediently? Just please me obediently, otherwise you won't be able to go home tonight."

Tufei: "..."

...

When Doi finally followed him back, he felt that his legs were in terrible pain, and when he left, he followed him back home.

When Tufei got out of the car, he shivered and almost fell down. Zhu Li caught him. At this time, the two of them went into the house, where Li Yuanyuan was drinking black tea and watching TV.

When Li Yuanyuan saw her son come back and glanced at him, she said to him: "Sit down, I have something to tell you."

Tu Fei quickly went upstairs. Zhu Li sat on the sofa and pulled his tie. Li Yuanyuan handed him an invitation and said to him: "The day after tomorrow is your Uncle Zhang's birthday party. This party is for his 50th birthday." It's my birthday, so I made it really noisy. This invitation was sent to me this morning for you to attend. Do you know what it means? But you can see clearly that this banquet is different from an ordinary smoke party. This banquet requires a female companion to attend. Yes, when the time comes, you can casually ask your subordinates to find you a decent female companion, as long as you can watch it, but you can't embarrass our family. If you can't find it, tell me and I will find it for you. One is fine. Anyway, the daughters of my friends are able to meet people. Don't be so confused and bring the fat guy upstairs. If you bring the fat guy upstairs, then But make it public. Tell everyone that you are married to a man, and it will be too late to be embarrassed by then, do you understand?"