Chapter 46 Abuse

No matter how much they tried to hide, the mother and son couldn't escape the gang fight of more than 20 people. One or two of them hit them with their dicks, which was really painful.

In the back, the mother and son were beaten so hard that they squatted on the ground, their bodies trembling, and they shouted for help, help, they were so scared.

When Su Zhien saw what was happening over there, he didn't care anymore. He was so frightened by the scene just now that his eyes were red. She held his hand in fear and asked, "How are you? Are you okay? Does it still hurt?"

Wen Guli was now over the pain, so he pinched his face with a smile and said it was okay, then turned around and called his brothers: "Stop."

After the brothers heard this order from their eldest brother, they naturally did not dare to continue taking action. After they stopped, they left the mother and son here.

Both Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao were trembling, shaking and shaking. They were extremely scared, fearing that they would continue to come again.

After Wen Guli walked over, he kicked Su Tubao and scolded him loudly: "Are you a fucking bitch? You thought I didn't see that you threw the brick just now? Are you a human? Su Tubao said to me The reason why I have been tolerating you all this time is because you are my wife's brother. I can only tolerate you because of this relationship. Now you actually want to do this to my wife. Are you tired of living? Death, right? I was satisfied with you then, and I will kill you all."

The angry look on his body really frightened the mother and son, just like a lion. The lion was not as angry as him.

Cai Xiaohong was afraid that he would kill her son if he did this, so she quickly pulled his leg and begged him for mercy. She cried and said to him: "No, no hero, I beg you, I beg you, we Wrong, we are wrong, we don't dare to do it anymore, don't kill my son, please let us go, I will never dare to bully him again, okay? Don't touch my son, you have to Just touch me."

Wen Guli was not a good person. He said he would not hit women. Although he did not hit women, he would not hit a bitch. When he saw this woman say this, he also kicked her and said, "Do you think you can hide?" ? After I finish taking care of your son, I will continue to take care of you. Neither you, mother or son, can escape. You still want to beat my wife, and you want to beat me? If you don't want to see what you are capable of? You won't be able to leave here alive today. .Am I not a bully? Am I not a bastard? Then I want you to see how bullies deal with bitches like you."

Cai Xiaohong was really scared when she heard this. She knelt down with trembling body, begging for mercy and saying to him: "No, no, I was wrong, I was wrong, Zhien, please save mom, please save me, anyway." I am your mother too. I am my brother. It is wrong for you to do this. I promise you that I will never bully you again, okay? Just let us go and don't kill us. I am you too My family, if you do this, do you have a guilty conscience? I am your mother, and he is your brother. You are worthy of the fact that we have worked hard to raise you for so many years. You were born to me in ten months of pregnancy. You You can't do this to me, right? Please?"

Su Zhien felt pity, not because of what he said to him with the family card, but because he was afraid that Wen Guli would go to jail if he really took action. After all, he wanted to make him a good person in his whole life, and not to take anything away from him. He was a bully with blood, so if he really did this, he really couldn't change it, so he held his hand and begged him softly: "Forget it, don't do it. Let them swear that they will never dare to do it again." Hit me."

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, she thought she was saved, so she quickly echoed: "I promise you, I promise you. I promise you that I will never dare to hit you again, okay? Let us go."