Chapter 38 Saw it

This is very embarrassing. What if he peeks? It can still be seen when the wind blows.

Su Zhien thought about it and decided to tell him in advance and inform him not to peek.

Wen Guli was too hot, and his clothes were soaked with sweat, so he didn't pay much attention to them. He just took them off in the room anyway. Su Zhien turned her head to look at him and was shocked when she saw what he looked like after taking off his clothes.

"Wen Guli, this toilet has no door, only this curtain, so don't peek or look at me when I take a shower. Do you understand?"

Su Zhien looked at him and told him.

When Wen Guli heard this, he raised his eyes and looked over. He really saw that the door was not closed.

He curled his lips and smiled, smiling extremely proudly. He shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli's explanation was grand, and his voice was filled with an indescribable excitement.

"There is no door. It will be lifted up as soon as the wind blows. It's hard for you to ask me not to look. After all, my wife is taking a bath inside and I still don't look at it? I'm not Liu Xiahui. Why should I just sit in my arms and not mess around?"

Su Zhien was annoyed and ashamed by what he said.

"I'd be angry if you peeked."

Seeing how angry he was, Wen Guli stopped teasing him, picked up the cigarette case beside him and went out.

"Okay, I'm going to smoke outside."

Wen Guli was really obedient, picked up the cigarette case, walked out and closed the door.

Su Zhien breathed a sigh of relief, but he still took a shower with trepidation. He kept looking at the door for fear that he would come in, so he took it very slowly.

After Wen Guli smoked a cigarette outside, he walked in. He thought that even if he had finished smoking a cigarette, his wife would have finished taking a bath, so after entering, she closed the door and opened the curtain and asked, "Have you finished washing?" No?"

If this opens it's amazing. Su Zhien had finished taking a shower, but he didn't even wear any clothes after taking a shower, so he opened the curtain to fully see the light.

The moment Wen Guli saw it, his eyes were straightened, and he froze on the ground, his back straight.

I have never seen anyone with such white skin, as white as a mutton-fat jade, with a milk complexion, so white that the whole body is glowing.

The white skin is particularly attractive, and the eyes are deep... He looked at her with deep pupils.

Su Zhien couldn't stop him and was instantly looked at by him. He was so anxious that he quickly covered himself and turned away, "Don't look at it!"

Seeing him looking so shy, Wen Guli laughed and turned his head.

He had already finished what he wanted to watch, so he walked out consciously, but when he turned his back to him, he felt that his whole body was getting hot. It was better not to watch, and he felt like he was getting angry.

Su Zhien was really ashamed to death. She didn't think about how to guard against him, but she still couldn't guard against him. He quickly dressed and walked out.

Wen Guli had just finished smoking and now he was smelling of cigarettes, but he didn't smoke in the room, so the smell in the room wasn't strong.

After seeing Su Zhien come out, he consciously walked into the toilet.

When something stopped at the door, I specially opened the curtain and hung it to the side, and directly opened the toilet door to show him.

Her voice was low and seductive, and she said to him: "Daughter-in-law, you can look at mine as you like. Anyway, I will be yours sooner or later. If you are so horny and can't help it anymore, you can come in and wash it together, okay?"

Su Zhien really wanted to beat him to death, but it wasn't like he hadn't seen it before...

He is indeed... quite... quite in good condition.