Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 Tu Fei: Zhu Li, Xiao Tuan Yuan is my biological son

"You probably don't want to admit or admit that the person in front of you is actually the Tufei who you have refused to admit before, the Tufei who you have always despised the announcement, and who feels that I have disgraced you."

Zhang Fan said, his eyes darkened, he gritted his teeth, and said with deep resentment: "Don't you think it's ironic? You were unwilling to admit my identity before, for fear that I would embarrass you, but now you are overwhelmingly talking to all kinds of people. The media said that the two of us are getting married, Zhu Li, you are really vain."

When Zhu Li heard his words, his eyes darkened layer by layer, and now he was filled with deep resentment.

Looking at him, his face was gloomy and terrifying, as if he wanted to strangle him to death, but there was no way.

"So you came back just to take revenge on me, and you didn't hesitate to change your face to take revenge on me?" Zhu Li sneered, "So your result is to destroy my family? So now you don't hesitate to attack my son. My son has offended me." What are you?"

Zhang Fan was quite happy. Now after hearing what he said, my son was angry whether he spoke or not. He threw the vase next to him towards him, and the vase shattered onto his feet.

The vase fell, causing him to frown and take a step back to avoid getting hurt.

Zhang Fan yelled at him hysterically: "Don't keep talking about your son, your son. The child that woman gave you is your son. What about my son? Do you know how I thought my son was dead? Is it because of money?" Yan Yan is covered to death!"

When Zhu Li heard this, his expression suddenly changed and he was stunned, "What?"

he does not know.

He didn't know about this at all back then, because their two children were taken away by Tu Fei as soon as they were born.

When he heard that the child was dead, he didn't dare to look at the child. He was afraid, especially afraid of seeing the scene where the two of them were still dead and not breathing, so he didn't even dare to look at it, and he didn't want to investigate later. No way, the child was taken away by Tu Fei.

For so many years, he has always had a feeling of regret for that child. Because it was him, he caused the death of a child who did not have time to see the world. He has always been in regret.

Now tell him that the child was strangled to death by Qian Yanyan.

He looked at the face of the person in front of him, Xestili, and shook his head in annoyance. He was very sorry: "I'm sorry, I don't know. I really don't know. I don't know how your child died. If I knew, I would never do it." Let that woman go, I always thought the child was because..."

It was because of him that he died. He could not have been pregnant originally, but he was able to get pregnant after injecting the fertility potion. The child was already dead when he was in his belly, and he was stillborn.

He had always thought this was the case. He never expected that the child would be suffocated to death. Their two children were suffocated to death.

When he thought that the two people's children had been strangled to death, a cold wind blew behind him.

Zhang Fan was also happy to see the sudden change in his face, and continued with a sneer: "I also thought that my child was strangled to death, and I was sad for a long time. Do you know how I have lived in the past few years? But later I found out I learned a secret, Xiao Tuan Yuan is my son. My child was not strangled to death, Xiao Tuan Yuan was my child. The child that was strangled to death was the woman's own child, and she strangled her own child. Do you know why? Because it's not your child."