Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 Wen Guli, are you... leaving?

Tufei figured this out and felt chills all over his body and the soles of his feet. He didn't expect that he was such a person. You should have liked her at the beginning. If you didn't like him at the beginning, you wouldn't have ended up like this. He brought it on himself. of.

Tufei looked at him resentfully.

Zhu Li didn't know how he said such words, but he couldn't help it. He was so angry that he couldn't help but said such words. Now that he reacted, he felt that the words he said were indeed quite inhumane. Yes, he calmed down, grabbed Tufei's hand and said to him: "That's enough, Tufei, we will talk about what happens after I come back later. As long as you behave, I will not treat you badly. I will give you what I want." , you can earn more than if you work on your own."

Doi didn't know where the courage came from after saying these words. He was so resistant that he picked up a pillow from the side and threw it at his head. He violently beat him with the pillow, trying to knock him out until he could run away. , and hit him on the head. He was hit on the head and couldn't see clearly, so he took a few steps back.

Tu Fei escaped at this moment and was about to leave. Zhu Li had quick eyes and quick hands. When he saw him trying to run away, he stepped forward to restrain him, pulled him back and pressed him against the wall.

Tu Fei was pushed to the wall by him, and Zhu Li looked at him with a bloodthirsty expression. Probably because he thought he had become well-behaved, but ended up irritating him again, so he pulled off his pants with a particularly angry hand, " Tufei, you still want to run away now. I have made it clear to you, but you still want to run away. You don't take me seriously, do you? I'll let you run!"

Tufei turned his back to him and was pressed down by him, "The doctor said that you have to be pregnant now that you have been injected with this. I thought you could become well-behaved. I thought you could become well-behaved. I thought you were obedient, so I didn't plan to I want you to be pregnant, but now it seems that you asked for it. You must carry a child for me in your belly. When you are pregnant with the child, I will see where you can run."

...

Tu Fei wanted to go back with him, but he had no choice but to be pulled by him. He forcibly pulled him off the bed and got into the car.

When he got home, Li Yuanyuan saw this man and rolled his eyes speechlessly. He thought he had left long ago, but he came back again. This man just couldn't get involved.

I originally thought I could watch a good show without seeing this bitch, but then I saw him again, and Li Yuanyuan went upstairs without interest.

Tu Fei was pulled upstairs by Zhu Li. Zhu Li was afraid that he would do something extraordinary or escape, so starting from today, he arranged for two bodyguards to follow him to class and guard him. Afraid of him escaping, limiting his freedom.

After Tu Fei went upstairs, Li Yuanyuan called Zhu Li and asked him: "Zhu Li, what happened to that matter? Didn't I tell you about the matter that made him pregnant before? What did you think about it? Although the fat man said He is a little fat, but the ancients often said that being fat makes it easier to have children. His body type is the best for having children, so it is best to get him pregnant. You said that being pregnant is the best. You have also seen your father's current physical condition. , just one foot in the coffin. If he has a child in his belly by then, it doesn't matter if he is a man or a woman. Having a child shows the bloodline of our family. You will definitely be able to divide the family property more when the time comes. Otherwise Everything is shared equally by Su Zhien, what a loss, right?"