Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Brother, if you don't know how to do it, what should you do if your sister-in-law dislikes you?

Su Tubao burst out laughing so hard that his stomach hurt: "I'm afraid you don't know how many of the students in your class have received admission notices from the university. I asked around and all the admission notices were sent out today. If not, then you didn't pass the exam. Didn't you listen to what the postman said? I'm the only one in our village who passed the exam. That means no one else passed the exam except me. You definitely won't pass the exam either. You accept it. The truth is, if you can't pass the exam, you can't pass it. If you are stupider than me, you are stupider than me. It's normal. After all, the questions in the college entrance examination are so difficult, and my IQ has never been higher than mine. Getting into college is not something you can do just by being stubborn. If you pass the exam, you have to speak with facts. Only I can pass the exam. If you don't pass the exam, you don't need to hold on for the sake of face. I won't laugh at you."

Seeing him smiling so proudly, Su Zhien didn't want to talk to him. She threw the things he gave her aside and said with great disdain: "No, you should keep these things for yourself. I don't think so." I can't pass the exam. The questions in the college entrance examination this time are quite simple. I'm sure that I will definitely pass the exam and go to college. It's just that the admission notice hasn't come out yet. Don't be too happy too early."

Su Tubao felt that he was not going to be able to do it anymore. He was really not going to be able to do it anymore. He was laughing to the point of tears. How could there be such a stupid person? It's really funny that I still believe that I can get into college at this time.

"Hahaha, silly brother, where do you really get your confidence? At this time, you still think that it is easy to get into college, so why can't you get into college? You are really just pretending that you can do it! Why don't you take the exam at Beihua University? Why don't you take the exam at Beihua University?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he suddenly interrupted him: "What if I really get admitted to Beihua University?"

Su Tubao laughed so hard that tears came out. He could no longer laugh anymore. The corners of his mouth were stiff, with a look of contempt on his face: "If you really get admitted to Beihua University, I will do whatever you want. But if you don't get admitted to Beihua University, I'll do whatever you want." If so, you have to get into my crotch in front of the whole village."

Su Zhien was very satisfied with this approach and agreed: "Okay, I won't do as you say. If I don't get admitted to Beihua University, I will fuck you. But if I receive the admission notice from Beihua University, You just get into my crotch in front of the whole village."

Su Tubao couldn't sleep after hearing this. He rolled his eyes and it was really hard to talk to this idiot. How could he still be admitted to Beihua University? That's his intelligence.

...

In the evening, Wen Guli went to the song and dance hall above their county seat. Their brothers usually sang and looked for girls in this song and dance hall when they had nothing to do.

Of course he just came here to drink out of boredom when he had nothing to do.

Now when he came to this place, he found a group of brothers gathered together. Dofei, the butt of the fun, was standing there, and he could be seen at a glance.

Tufei didn't know what to say to these people. With a look of interest on his face, he turned around to see his elder brother coming and hurriedly walked up to him.

Tufei walked up to him and said to him mysteriously: "Brother, do you know what we were talking about just now? There is a new cinema screening room in our county, and there is a private video in this screening room. The boss Ask us if we want to go, because there are a lot of us and we can get a discount. We plan to go to this private cinema together, do you want to come with us?"