Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146 Is it so easy to coax him?

Wen Huaiyu didn't know why he felt something when he looked at it like this. It must be because the lights here were dim, so it was a little tempting to shine his legs. A man can arouse his feelings more than a woman. , he thought it was quite strange, so he looked at it intently for a few times.

At this moment, the man turned around and looked at him. When he looked at him, his eyes were as clear as water. His thoughts came to his mind instantly when he looked at him. The two people stared at each other. After a moment, Wen Huaiyu felt that it was a ghost. He had always hated why men would like men and thought it was disgusting to like men. After all, he had always liked women and had played with countless women, so he had no feelings for men. But the first time I was aroused by this man, I had the same reaction.

The man walked in. Wen Huaiyu still felt that something was missing, especially when he thought about the feeling just now. He said to the subordinate beside him: "Go and ask Mamasang, that man's bag just now." How much does he want?"

The subordinate was frightened by his words. After all, he knew that he usually only played with women, but now...

"Boss, you..."

Wen Huaiyu said seriously: "I just want to know why Wen Guli was so eaten up by a man and why he likes men? Is the taste of a man different from the taste of a woman? So I want to experience that man just now for myself It's very to my liking. It looks a lot like Su Zhien." The more he spoke, a lewd expression appeared on his face, "Don't you think it's more exciting this way?"

subordinate:"......"

When Wen Huaiyu got up the next day, he saw the person on the bed giving him a large sum of money.

He suddenly understood why his son liked being with men so much, and he also understood what it felt like yesterday.

...

It was already the second day when Wen Huaiyu returned home. During the years of marriage, he had been playing with women outside, but he always returned home in time when he played, so Song Xieyi didn't find him.

On the surface, he is still a very good husband, and he treats Song Xieyi very well. Song Xieyi also thinks that he is very charming. After so many years of marriage, her husband has been seduced by him.

What she didn't know was that he was lying to her when he played with women outside. After he had dealt with it outside, she would naturally not know about it.

But he had too much fun last night, so he didn't come back until noon the next day. When he went back, Song Xieyi came up and asked him: "Why didn't you come back last night? Did you go out for so long today? What happened? Yet?"

"The company has been very busy recently. You also know that it takes me a long time to get the company started. Yesterday I found out that that bastard Wen Guli was trying to steal business from me, so I worked outside for a long time before I could get it done."

Song Xieyi didn't have any doubts when she heard this serious explanation and gave him water to take a bath.

While Wen Huaiyu was taking a bath and relaxing his body, he thought about the ecstasy he felt yesterday, which was really interesting.

...

Tufei has been losing weight recently. He got up very early in the morning and ran outside for a long time around the big house.

He asked the teacher about how to lose weight because he wanted to lose weight quickly and didn't want to see himself chubby again. The teacher said that the best way to lose weight was to exercise to lose weight, so he listened to the teacher and went back every day. He ran a few laps on the playground and a few laps in the morning. After a few days, he saw that his body was still so fat, but he felt that he had lost a little weight.