Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Su Zhien knew the truth that she was not her biological child and went crazy!

Su Zhien originally wanted to go in and question them, but after hearing the words "not biological", he suddenly stopped. He didn't react. What was going on? What does it mean to not be biological?

Is Su Zhien not your biological child? ?

"I really can't stand him now. I don't want to recognize this kind of person. When my brother is not my biological brother, when will we tell him that he is not my biological brother at all, but just my aunt?" Just my son!"

Cai Xiaohong was happily opening the red envelope she had just received. She was so happy when she saw such a generous amount of money inside, "Don't you have to ask your dad about this? It was your dad who always wanted to adopt him." , I told him not to hide it from him when we first adopted him. He was just his sister's son. If he was raised like this, your dad would have to treat him as his own son. You were worried that he wouldn't be able to accept it. He was a man without a father. Damn my child. Now ask your dad when he plans to tell him the truth. I don't want to recognize such a person as my son. Thinking about it makes me feel sick."

After hearing this, Su Tubao coquettishly pulled Su Youqian aside to smoke a cigarette. Sitting there was Su Youqian, who was in great pain. He was feeling extremely guilty and suffering now, so he could only rely on smoking to relieve his mood.

"Dad, how long are you going to hide this from that person? You can't hide this forever. He is not your biological child. You have to tell her all the time, and you have to let him leave our home. , although he is married now, but what if he wants to run back in the future? You should tell him that he is not your biological child, so that he will have no chance to return to his natal family in the future, and let him stay here for the rest of his life. Li Long's house."

Su Youqian was particularly angry at the actions of their mother and son. She pushed him away and scolded him, "That's enough. Have you made enough trouble? You have already done everything you can to replace Zhien in school." How long do you plan to go on with this kind of thing? How do you ask me to tell him that he is actually a child without a father and a mother. His father thinks he is a bastard, so he kicked his mother out of the house? He kisses My mother died in childbirth to prevent him from being born. How could I bear to tell this to my child? If I let him know, he would not have to die of heartache and guilt, because his mother died as a result of his birth. He is such a kind-hearted child, and he will definitely feel uncomfortable. ! I don't have the old face to tell him, you have already made him become like this, what else do you want to force his child to do? "

Su Youqian hated himself so much now that he found such a woman and gave birth to such a child, so he was in special pain. He didn't want to see them again, so he went out to hang out for a while, but he got up to go out. At that time, I bumped into someone coming back from the door.

Su Youqian never thought that Su Zhien had been standing at the door, looking at him with red and moist eyes, as if crying or angry.

Su Youqian was so frightened by the sudden appearance that he dropped the cigarette in his hand to the ground.

this......

When did this happen? Could it be that just now, what he just said was heard? Zhien heard that she was not her biological child?

Su Youqian was so frightened by this idea that he panicked and turned pale. He hurried over to explain, "Zhi, Zhien, you...don't get me wrong. What dad said just now is not true. It's not what you think." Yes, don't listen to what dad just said, I just said nonsense, it's not true."

After hearing this voice, Cai Xiaohong turned around and looked over, as well as Su Tubao. The mother and son looked at the door in surprise at the same time. They never expected that he would appear here. They were very curious as to why he would appear here. Wasn't he already there? Did you send him to Li Long's house?