Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall

Beihua is the capital and the largest city in development.

Wen Guli is a native of Beihua.

Then he is really cool to have this household registration, especially in later generations, when hearing that he is a local, the first impression is that he must be very rich.

Su Zhien couldn't understand him. This was a small town in Jiangnan in the south. So, what was he doing coming from such a northern place?

Su Zhien was too embarrassed to ask, because he was afraid that this was other people's privacy and asking would be too gossipy.

Su Zhien reminded him in a low voice: "If you want to go back later, you have this Beihua household registration. Remember to buy a few more houses. The house prices will definitely rise in the future. You don't have to worry about having a house by then."

When Wen Guli heard this, he thought about how many land titles his family had now?

It seems that there are not many, just a few dozen sets.

Wen Guli seemed to understand the meaning of his words. He smiled brightly and touched his head and said, "Okay, after I return to Beihua with you, I will buy a house and get married."

Su Zhien was surprised, "Are you going to Beihua with me?"

"Isn't that right? My wife is going to be admitted to a university in Beihua, how can I not go?"

Although he didn't have a good impression of that place, and there were people he hated the most. He once thought that he would never go back if he could in this life, but the educational resources there were good, and no matter how much he hated that place, as long as his wife If you go back, he will definitely follow you back.

Su Zhien felt shy when he heard what he said, probably because she acquiesced in his pursuit in her heart, so she had no excuse for what he said.

While walking side by side with him, I happened to take the opportunity to preach to him: "Although it is not expensive to buy a house now, it is not cheap either. If you become a gangster, it will not be easy to make money. Do you want to do business with me? I will take it with you." You, can we just do some serious work?"

When Wen Guli heard this, his pupils darkened, and he asked him with interest: "So, what business do you want to do with me?"

Su Zhien grabbed the 500 yuan in his pocket. In the past, it was hard to decide what kind of business I wanted to do because I had no money, but now that I have the 500 yuan, I can make my first pot of gold.

He had an idea and said to him: "We can set up a street stall. Now it is profitable to set up a street stall. We can set up a street stall to sell clothes and sell things. What do you think?"

Although Wen Guli was thinking that if he really wanted to set up a street stall, the money he might make in a day might not be as much as what he spent in a day, but when he saw Su Zhien looking at him with pleading eyes and bright eyes, he did not refuse. , "Okay, I will hang out with you from now on. Do you need any subordinates? My brothers and so on can all be at your disposal."

"There is no need for so many people. To set up a street stall, we only need two of us. Too many people is not good. Others will think we are doing something bad."

Wen Guli also agreed. Wen Guli was really good to him. As long as he did what he wanted, Wen Guli never said no.

Except in bed, he was too domineering.

If you say no, you still have to force it.

...

Buying clothes here is very expensive, so Su Zhien thought about going to the department store in Yangcheng to buy some clothes to sell.

The clothes in Yangcheng are famous for being the cheapest in the country. Go to Yangcheng here and take a train there. It takes more than 10 hours, which is not a long time. You can go there to purchase a large number of goods, then sell them here and make a profit on the price difference. The profit is still very good.

He told Wen Guli that he was going to Yangcheng, and Wen Guli agreed, saying that they would take the train to Yangcheng together tomorrow to purchase goods.