Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon

After Wen Guli finished speaking, he was probably afraid that he would refuse, so he added: "Throw it away if you don't want to eat it. Don't throw it back to me, or I'll kill you."

Su Zhien looked at the breakfast that was still hot in her hands, feeling mixed emotions in her heart. She felt her hands were burning hot.

Wen Guli blocked him here every day and refused to let him go to school. In fact, he brought him this breakfast every day. He didn't know it before and thought Wen Guli was threatening him and giving him those dirty things. He ate it, and once in his last life, Su Tubao saw Wen Guli giving him this thing, and said to Su Zhien: "I saw Wen Guli collecting protection money from an old woman this morning, the one who picked up garbage at the entrance of the village. The old lady, he didn't care whether the old lady had money or not, he just took that old lady's money and bought you this bun."

So at that time, Su Zhien thought that the breakfast he bought for himself was unclean, so he never ate a bite or even went so far as to throw it into the trash can in front of him, humiliating him and saying: "I don't want this from you." Sow dirty money."

Wen Guli looked at him with anger in his eyes, and explained to him word by word through gritted teeth: "My money has always been clean."

At that time, I was afraid of him, so I didn't believe what he said.

He didn't even accept the breakfast that Wen Guli gave him, and threw it directly back to him.

Looking at the breakfast now, Su Zhien ate the buns and eggs in front of Wen Guli.

Wen Guli had been rejected by him too many times and was treated coldly by him every morning, so he was used to it. But he didn't expect that this time he would actually eat this thing, and he would eat it with relish and shyly. She kept looking at him cautiously, and it was really delicious.

Wen Guli's pupils tightened, and the corners of his lips raised slightly at that moment.

Very happy.

Su Zhien gnawed on the bun, his cheeks bulging out, but he still said inarticulately to express his gratitude: "It's delicious, thank you."

The way Wen Guli was chewing the buns at that moment made her heart soften.

Cute, miss the sun.

I don't know why the scene was so warm. He was pressed against the wall and chewing buns, while Wen Guli looked at him with a condescending air.

Although he was not familiar with Wen Guli, he still heard about his reputation.

His mother is a widow and brought him to this village three years ago. She is an outsider.

The people in this village are particularly xenophobic towards outsiders. So I particularly dislike them both.

It's not easy for an orphan and a widower to be a leader in this village, and his mother doesn't have much ability, so she can only support him with her usual income from washing clothes for others.

He also has no ability. I heard that he quit high school after one year and dropped out to work. However, it was said that he was working part-time, and it was not seen that he had any serious occupation. When you look at him, he is just a small gangster. I heard that he is also a local snake. It's very dangerous to make a living by collecting protection fees.

It's very dangerous for him to do this. After all, if he keeps fighting or something, he will be caught by the police.

Thinking of Wen Guli in his previous life, when he got old, he was rich and still the richest man. Since he was not a child of a rich family, he was a self-made man. So he is capable.

Thinking of this, Su Zhien wanted him to be a good person early and stop being a bully. Although he has no academic qualifications, he is now starting from scratch. Taking advantage of the recent reform and opening up, the country is encouraging entrepreneurship. If he starts a business, he might be able to start a business. So, Su Zhien raised his eyes, looked at Wen Guli and said, "Wen Guli, do you plan to be a gangster all your life? Do you want to wash your hands of yourself as soon as possible, for example, be a good person and find a job or something..."