Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife

Su Tubao looked at Wen Guli holding Su Zhien's hand, and the two people's bodies were almost stuck together. He was so angry that he clenched his fists and hammered the wall beside him.

With jealousy shining in his eyes, he murmured unwillingly: "I will not give up, I will not give him up to you, Su Zhien, just wait for me, one day, he will be mine. Man! Why do you do that! Why do you do that!"

...

Wen Guli held his hand and blatantly stole the show. It would be bad if others saw the two of them walking here. The customs in the village at this time were feudal. Seeing an unmarried man and a woman holding hands made him feel... It's risqué, not to mention seeing two men holding hands now.

Su Zhien was still afraid that the two of them would gossip if someone saw them, and even wanted to break free from his hand. After all, the two of them had no relationship at all, and they were not dating partners, but they were still holding hands.

After Wen Guli saw his resistance, he held his hand tighter, "It's only a few steps away, why don't you let me hold your hand? Why are you being pretentious? Sooner or later, you will be my person, so there is nothing you can't touch?"

... He was talking such nonsense. He was so angry that he glared at him with a blushing face: "Wen Guli, what did you say?"

Wen Guli was very happy to see his angry look. He took him to the door of his house and said to him, "Wait for me. I'll go inside and drive the car out."

Wen Guli's house is in a small single room in this alley, and it looks shabby. A typical rural house, very old. But there is a yard inside where his motorcycle is kept.

Su Zhien nodded, and Wen Guli soon went inside and drove the motorcycle out.

Su Zhien was slightly stunned when he saw that he really drove a motorcycle. His brand of motorcycle is the most expensive motorcycle nowadays. This is a big one. A big motorcycle starts at least tens of thousands of yuan. This is still the most expensive brand of his. This car must cost 20,000 yuan!

What is the concept of 20,000 yuan these days? It is equivalent to buying a house. Ordinary people don't make more than 10,000 yuan a year.

Why is he so rich?

These days, only wealthy families can own motorcycles, and they must be rich to own one. No one in their village owns such a motorcycle.

Does he make so much money as a gangster? Where does all this money come from?

When Su Zhien was looking at his motorcycle in a daze, Wen Guli went over and put a simple helmet on Su Zhien's head. He only had a helmet, so he gave it to Su Zhien.

When Su Zhien saw him touching her, she subconsciously wanted to dodge, but he grabbed his hand and said in a domineering tone, "Don't move."

Wen Guli slowly put the helmet on and fastened it on him.

After that, call him to get in the car.

Su Zhien asked him doubtfully: "How do you have the money to buy this motorcycle? Motorcycles are very expensive. Do you have the money to..."

He didn't dare to say what he said later, for fear that he would be serious and earn dirty money. He heard that people with their status would collect protection fees, for fear that he would collect protection fees.

Wen Guli was unhappy again after hearing this. He stretched out his knuckled hand to pinch his chin, forcing him to look up and explain to him word by word: "Su Zhien, you didn't understand what I said. Really? I said, my money is clean, and I will never use unclean money to support you, eh?"

After Su Zhien heard what he said, she felt calm, nodded and walked behind him to get in the car.

Although he spoke very softly and softly, Wen Guli still heard him say when he came up behind him: "I believe you."

Wen Guli was stunned for a moment, as if it was incredible that he would say this.

believe him.

Growing up, no one would believe him. They all thought he was a cruel little bully who did many evil things. Even his own father thought he was hopelessly rotten.

I don't want to admit that I have a son like him, and I will never believe him for a moment.

He has been used to it since he was a child. He doesn't need other people's belief, and he doesn't need other people's opinions. However, Little Rabbit is the first person to tell him that he believes in him.

He has a good eye for finding the right wife.