Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 God has eyes

Su Youqian and Cai Xiaohong didn't expect to be scolded like this, so they looked at him in shock and didn't know how to react. It was the first time they saw their son showing such an angry and fierce face.

I could clearly see the ferocity on this face, which was particularly terrifying.

Su Tubao could have talked to them in a pleasant manner, but he found that they were so stupid and could no longer control the resentment they had felt towards them for so many years, so he angrily took pictures of the glass windows and yelled at them: "They are just trash, don't use them at all." None, and now I have been defrauded of money. There is no way to get me out! You have not had any skills since you were young. You don't know anything, you are just country people working in the countryside. Su Zhien is still so rich. Big boss, you are useless, you are just two useless people. Why did you give birth to me? If I had been reincarnated into a rich man's body and I had become a rich man's son, I wouldn't have Now that the situation is like this, you are useless and want to have children, and it is all because of you that I am like this."

"You two idiots, you have no ability since you were young, you can't help me live a good life as a rich person. Now you want to harm me, you stupid people don't have any money now, I don't care, you have to do it anyway Get me out, I don't care whether you sell kidneys or blood, you must collect the money to get me out."

When Su Tubao mentioned the words selling kidneys, everyone was pleasantly surprised. Yes, this is a good way. His classmates had told him before that if they had no money, just sell their kidneys and they would be rich. Now many people If he wants to collect this kidney source privately, he can definitely sell it for a good price. If he has enough money, he can bribe them to release him, so now he suddenly changed his face and called them in surprise: "Mom, Dad, I thought about it, you can go sell your kidneys, you can go, don't you still have kidneys? You have two, each of you can sell one. After selling the kidneys, you will have a lot of money, so you can use that money. Buy me out, and you can also sell my blood. I'm already old, and there's no use for me alive anymore. Otherwise, sell my blood and kidneys, and get the money to get me out. I'm still so young, I don't want to be here. I will stay here for the rest of my life, and they will pay me and they will release me, so don't delay here, go to the hospital to find a doctor quickly, hurry up!"

When Su Youqian heard that he actually said "selling kidneys", he was so angry that his hands were trembling and he pointed at him. He didn't know what to do, "You... Su Tubao! How can you be so cruel? I'm your father. We But your parents gave birth to you and raised you, and now you actually ask us to sell blood and kidneys just for this. You still have no conscience. We are already at this age. When we should be enjoying peace and happiness, you actually let us go Selling a kidney."

Su Tubao didn't care about their life or death at all. Now he just wanted to get out. His tone was very harsh: "Dad, you know this very well. You are already this age. To be honest, you can kick me." Stepping into the coffin, you have lived so old and should have enjoyed it long ago. Now that you are dead, you have no regrets. You might as well go sell your kidneys and get me out. I am still so young. You two It's just my son. If you don't get me out, who will give you death in the future? If you die, there won't be anyone to give you death, so if you get me out now, you can let me take care of you after you die. Okay? If you sell your kidneys, you will have money."

Su Tubao was so furious that he asked the prison guard behind him to go up and beat him with a stick to make him calm down. It was already past the prison visit time and there was no way to visit the prison, so he was taken directly away.

When Su Tubao saw that he was about to be taken down, he became anxious and called them quickly, "Dad, Mom, please help me quickly, help me quickly. Can you go to the hospital and sell your kidney? I will sell the kidney." It's time to come out. You, my only son, can't see me suffering and suffering here. You see, I've become so haggard recently. If I continue to be here, I will definitely die."