Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand

Hearing his words, Wen Guli's eyes gradually deepened. After staring at him thoughtfully for a while, he suddenly reached out as if to get his train ticket.

Su Tubao was frightened by his sudden move, thinking that he was trying to hold her. After all, the hand was stretched out, so he was definitely holding his hand in such an ambiguous manner. He took his hand and went in together. Such an intimate move... He made the little deer's heart beat like a drum, and shyly handed him his hand.

As a result, Wen Guli grabbed his wrist at that moment, and when he was surprised, he broke his wrist back with a snap. Su Tubao seemed to hear the sound of his hand being broken.

Wen Guli used great strength to force his hand back, causing him to scream in pain.

He was in pain: "Ahhhhhh": "Wen Guli, what are you doing? Let go of me quickly, my hand is about to break, let go of me, it hurts so much."

Wen Guli grabbed his wrist with a dark face, not lightly but hard, and said with anger in his voice: "Stealing my wife's things again, right? You always steal his things, are you interested?" Do you really think you are a human being if I don't kill you? Su Tu Bao, I've seen disgusting and mean people, but I've never seen you be so shameless."

Su Tubao really hurt, extremely painful. She looked at him with aggrieved eyes red and continued to lie: "I didn't lie to you. He really gave me this train ticket. I didn't steal it at all. I won't steal his things, he is my brother, okay? Why should I steal his things?"

Just when Wen Guli was about to kick this damn bitch away, Tu Fei hurried over and said to him with his trembling fat body: "Brother, it's not good. My sister-in-law is locked in the house by her family." , so hurry up and save him."

Tufei breathlessly brought the words.

Wen Guli knew that this matter was not that simple.

Now they had the audacity to lock him in the house. He was really angry. He kicked Su Tubao away and ran back to the county seat.

Tufei originally wanted to leave with his elder brother, but now he looked at Su Tubao who had been kicked and thrown to the ground next to him. He was kicked just now, so he couldn't get up and fell to the ground.

Seeing this, Tu Fei stepped over and kicked Su Tu in return.

After he finished speaking, he added a few words: "Bad guy! He deserves it!"

Su Tu Bao: "..."

...

An hour ago, when Su Tubao just left home.

Su Zhien looked at the sky outside. It was already so bright. It had been a long time since the sun came out. If he couldn't get out, he would definitely miss the train. They were several hours in advance, but seeing this, they couldn't make it. Just get on the train and that's it. After all, there's only one train a day.

He couldn't kick open the door.

Just when he was anxious, he saw Tufei outside. There was a small window here, and he could see the light coming in from outside.

Tu Fei was holding a watermelon and eating it, digging with one spoon at a time. He was walking very freely. When he saw Tu Fei, he called him: "Tu Fei, go and call your eldest brother. Ask your eldest brother to open the door for me." ."

Doi heard his sister-in-law's voice and was a little unsure at first.

When he looked at his sister-in-law's house, he was shocked when he saw that the small window was really his face.

"Why are you here? Can't you get out?"

Su Zhien ran out of time and called him hurriedly: "Tufei, hurry up and call your eldest brother. Your eldest brother should be at the door of the train station now. I'm in a hurry to go out. I'm locked up here by my family and can't leave. "

After Tufei heard this, he quickly handed the watermelon to him through the window: "Sister-in-law, take it and eat it. I'll go find my elder brother."

Su Zhien looked at this watermelon...the soil and fertilizer had been eaten away and only the skin was left...