Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Zhien, this is your father

At this moment, Zhu Li didn't know how to answer him, but seeing the person in front of him smiling so brightly, he was too embarrassed to curse in front of him, so he could only ask with a smile: "... ...So why? Why am I such a polite scum in front of you?"

Doi was confused when he heard this. He didn't know that he still needed to explain. He touched the back of his head and answered very innocently: "I don't know, but I feel that the adjective "gentle scum" is particularly suitable for you. I feel that you He is just a polite scum, and you look like a polite scum."

Zhu Li was speechless. What made him have such an illusion that he was a polite scum? He took a deep breath and had nothing to say. After smiling at him, he immediately got in the car and drove away without paying any attention to him.

Doi looked at the figure of the car he left and smiled even deeper.

When Zhu Li got into the car, he looked at the scenery outside and suddenly thought of something and asked the assistant who was driving in front of him: "Do you think I look like a polite scum?"

The assistant was startled by these words and quickly denied: "...No, no, how can you look like a polite scum?"

Zhu Li was also curious as to why he looked like a polite scum and could be said so by that fat boy.

The assistant looked at his sad expression and asked him: "By the way, Master, where are you going now? Home or Miss Qian's house?"

When he heard the words Miss Qian, Zhu Li's displeasure dissipated a little, and he said, "I'm going to Yan Yan's house."

The assistant understood because Ms. Qian had just returned from abroad recently. Zhu Li and Miss Qian have been abroad for so many years, and now that they are back, he must miss Miss Qian.

Now thinking about the fact that the two of them have been dating for so many years, and now Miss Qian is back, so the two of them must get married. The assistant asked rudely: "Master, when will you two get married?"

When Zhu Li heard the word marriage, his whole face was filled with tenderness: "It's coming soon. I've been waiting for Yan Yan for so many years. Now that she's back, we should get married."

...

Su Zhien held the chicken legs for Wen Guli. While the two of them were eating, their eyes kept looking at Tu Fei next to him. He was meowing. This Tu Fei was simply weird to the extreme, because he kept giggling there while holding the bowl, and he didn't know why he was giggling. , anyway, he just kept giggling there with the bowl in hand, and didn't eat any food. He just kept eating rice there, and kept laughing.

Su Zhien was frightened by Tu Fei's appearance. He handed the chicken drumstick to Wen Guli: "What's wrong with Tu Fei?"

After Wen Guli took a bite of the chicken drumstick, he handed him the spot where he had bitten it and let him eat: "Spring is coming, and everything is coming back to life. He is feeling spring."

Su Zhien: "...But it's only summer now!"

"That should be early."

Su Zhien: "..."

After you cooked a simple meal and had a full meal, Su Zhien went inside to wash the dishes. Only Tu Fei was still there eating and laughing. This was really terrible. The two of them decided that if Tu Fei could still maintain this tonight If he looks like this, I need to take him to see a doctor. A good person cannot become stupid.

Wen Guli looked at Tu Fei's appearance, which was typical of Sichun. How could he not know what his situation was? He was someone who had been through this before, so he reminded him: "Don't think too much, you can't possibly know this." Stay with Zhuli."