Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?

Wen Guli came even though he couldn't help it. He was already so embarrassed that he couldn't leave, so now a group of them sat together and watched calmly in the screening room.

Under the noise of a group of people, the movie started. Everyone was waiting with bated breath. The movie started quite normally, with only two people appearing on the screen.

But before they could see the middle, a group of police suddenly rushed in and shouted at them: "Don't move, the police are fighting against pornography, put your hands up."

Wen Guli: "..."

These people were all frightened by the police. They quickly raised their hands, and then they were caught by the police and made to lean against the wall and not be able to get out.

And you have to stretch your hands behind the head and squat...

He was wrong, he was really wrong, he shouldn't have listened to Doi and watched this crappy movie, he should have stuck to himself.

...

Su Zhien went to the county town with his classmates today to buy some things for school.

The admission notice of a classmate in the class has already arrived, saying that he was admitted to the nearest university not far from home. Then he was very happy and took him to buy stationery for school. The two of them had gone to school before. They were roommates in high school, and the two of them had a good relationship. Su Zhien did not refuse and came to this county with him.

He was worried about his admission letter recently, so he didn't set up a stall and came with him just to relax.

After the two people bought these stationery, they were going to buy some snacks. They passed by a movie theater and saw the police arresting people outside in such a large formation. They also fainted looking at it.

Because I don't know why the police are arresting people here?

And it was still at the entrance of the cinema. The people passing by were also curious and gathered at the entrance to watch.

After a while, a row of men came out of the cinema and walked out in a row.

They all found it extremely embarrassing, so they covered their faces with clothes and did not dare to see anyone.

Su Zhien looked at so many people, so he didn't want to join in the fun to avoid causing trouble. He quickly pulled his classmate to leave, but his classmate held his hand and asked him doubtfully: "Hey, Zhien, look at that Is this person your partner? Why do I feel that the man at the back looks like your partner? This face is so handsome, I won't admit it."

His classmate had seen his partner introduce him to him before, so he recognized him at a glance. After all, such a handsome man would never forget him.

Su Zhien wanted to leave when he heard this, but suddenly stopped and looked over, "It's impossible, why is my partner here?"

Wen Guli couldn't really have done anything, let the police catch him.

The classmate listened and pointed him in the direction.

Su Zhien looked in that direction, and with that glance, he almost died of anger, because it was really Wen Guli! ! !

Wen Guli was actually arrested by these policemen. He was lined up in the middle of his brothers. Because he was afraid of embarrassment, he covered his face with a piece of clothing. The man behind him was because his clothes were too tight. He was fat, so he couldn't lift up his clothes to cover his face, so he moved next to Wen Guli and used the clothes to cover his face with him. As a result, his face was too big, exposing Wen Guli's face. Here we are, what Su Zhien sees is real! ! !