Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!

Before Su Zhien could realize what Wen Guli meant by these words, these places had already been occupied by several of them, and one of them was holding these things for him to loosen the soil.

Su Zhien didn't know what he was doing, but the next second, the hoe in his hand was snatched away by Wen Guli.

He was frightened: "What are you doing?"

Wen Guli took the hoe from his hand and ordered him: "Open your mouth."

Su Zhien was frightened by the terrifying aura on his body, and subconsciously followed his instructions to open her mouth.

Wen Guli put the half-filled bottle of soda in his hand to his mouth.

Wen Guli said again: "Shut up."

When Su Zhien was stunned, the tube had already reached his mouth and he bit it.

Wen Guli continued: "Stretch out your hand and take it."

Su Zhien was very obedient step by step and took the soda.

I understand what he means.

Wen Guli wanted him to drink the soda.

Su Zhien looked at the half bottle of soda left, and suddenly a ridiculous idea came to his mind. This couldn't be the half bottle he drank.

And two people bit the same straw, which means it was an indirect kiss.

Thinking of this, his ears turned even redder.

Wen Guli didn't notice the changes on his face, thinking he was exposed to the sun, so he pulled him aside to a shaded area without sunlight. There was a stool, and he pressed him to sit on the stool and told him: "Be good and be good to me." Yes, sit here and don't get exposed to the sun."

After Wen Guli finished speaking, he took the hoe and went to the field to help him loosen the soil and fertilize.

Su Youqian was also working, but the brothers quickly called to his eldest brother's father-in-law.

He was taken aside to rest while the six of them worked in the field.

Su Youqian sat next to Su Zhien, looking troubled.

Because he had been exposed to the sun and rain all day long, Su Youqian's skin was dark. This time, his face wrinkled and something was wrong on his face. It was probably because of fear, so he asked him quietly: "Zhien, what are you doing?" Why did you provoke these unscrupulous people?"

Su Zhien bit the straw and was stunned. Looking at Su Youqian, he retorted angrily: "Dad, he is not a bad person. He is a good person."

Su Youqian originally wanted to say something else. But when I saw these people present, I was afraid that trouble would come out of my mouth, and I didn't dare to say anything for fear of being beaten.

...

Su Zhien had never drank soda since he was a child. The main reason was that he had no pocket money. Cai Xiaohong only gave Su Tubao the pocket money. Every time Su Tubao drank the soda, he avoided him and secretly turned his back to him. Go home after drinking, because then you don't have to share it with him.

The soda he drank yesterday was the first time he drank soda. Today he drank it again. He didn't expect that the soda was still so sweet.

He bit the straw and sat obediently, looking at Wen Guli in the distance who was carefully loosening the soil. He bent over and loosened the vest above, revealing his strong chest. This fascinating figure seemed to be still there. Have abdominal muscles.

He was also sweating, and beads of sweat flowed down his clothes, adding a bit more manliness to him.

Su Zhien thought about the previous life when Wen Guli pressed him on the bed. He was also like that, so strong that there was no way he could push him away. His figure was indeed very good, and he would torture him to death every time.

Thinking of this, he touched the base of his hot ears, which seemed to be getting even hotter.

I didn't expect him to be so good-looking, especially his angular face, which seemed to be a carefully crafted handicraft, especially handsome.

Even the way he works the land is so handsome...