Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 Wen Guli, I do

Su Zhien doesn't know why he wants to drink beer because he's looking for death?

He felt that the taste of this beer was quite delicious. It did not have such a strong smell of alcohol. The taste of the beer just now was still a bit sweet. He licked his lips, then reached out and quietly took the bottle to himself. I poured a glass, but if I didn't give him a drink, he would pour it himself.

Su Zhien didn't have any idea about his drinking capacity. He had never drank alcohol before. He just had one drink and felt that it was pretty good. He thought that he should have a good drinking capacity, so he drank one glass and then another.

Wen Guli saw that he was drinking and refusing to eat, so he fed him a mutton skewer and asked him to eat, "Open your mouth."

Su Zhien burped and refused the mutton skewers, "I don't want to eat mutton skewers, I want to eat you."

Wen Guli: "..."

"Cooking."

Wen Guli: "..."

He spoke quite clearly, and each sentence he spoke frightened him out of his mind.

Seeing that something was wrong with him, Wen Guli put down the mutton skewers, then reached out and twisted his face. Looking at his drunken look, his cheeks were still pink, wasn't he drunk?

"Su Zhien, are you drunk?"

After Su Zhien burped, she looked at him with blurred eyes and said with a stubborn face that shook his head and said, "I'm not drunk, I can drink again!"

Seeing him like this, Wen Guli most likely was drunk and had almost eaten.

Tu Fei is very stubborn about eating. He must eat rice, so he asked the boss for a bowl of rice. He was very serious about eating rice here and didn't care about the two of them.

"Tufei, go pay the bill and we're going back."

Wen Guli called him, gave him a few dollars to pay the bill, and then put Su Zhien on his shoulders to take him away. He couldn't drink any more. He was so drunk after three drinks. Now if you ask him who he is, he doesn't even know him.

Su Zhien was so drunk that his eyes were filled with stars, and he couldn't figure it out. He was being carried on Wen Guli's back, and Wen Guli took him away.

He was being carried, and it would take several minutes to get back to their rental house from here. Plus, he was carrying someone on his back, so he must be walking slowly.

Wen Guli was mainly afraid of bumping him, and Su Zhien was not at ease on his back. He kept mumbling and didn't know what to say. Suddenly he bit Wen Guli's ear and blew into his ear. He said angrily: "Wen Guli, have I never told you something?"

Wen Guli followed him: "What's the matter?"

Su Zhien pinched his ears, burped again and said, "I know, you chirp a lot."

When Wen Guli heard this, he suddenly smiled and pinched him: "You've been calling me a gangster all day long. Who is the gangster now? You, a little gangster, haven't looked at me less. You must have secretly watched me take a shower. Otherwise, how would you know? This one?"

Su Zhien followed his words and said with a smile: "Not only have I seen it, I have also touched it."

Wen Guli was frightened when he heard this and suddenly blushed. When exactly was it? When did his innocence come to light?

Wen Guli shook his head helplessly and smiled: "You little coquettish cat."

Tufei was full, so he followed them up and opened the door while stroking his belly. After that, he returned to his room to take a shower and go to bed. The main thing is to know how to be a good person, so as not to delay the two of them.