Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me

I don't know when he put this chicken drumstick in his bag. It really belongs to him.

Su Zhien's ears felt red inexplicably when he thought that he was so good. He shyly touched his ears and put the bag away, ready to eat the chicken drumsticks. He was indeed very hungry.

Su Zhien has never eaten anything like chicken drumsticks since she was a child, because their family is poor. As for the three children, if they have to eat drumsticks, they must be repaid to Su Tu first, and he and his sister can only eat them. Chicken butt.

At this time, Su Tubao came in from outside and gave him a bowl of porridge with a few vegetable leaves on it.

When he came in, he closed the door and said quietly to Su Zhien: "Zhien, I secretly went to the kitchen to make you a bowl of porridge. It's not good for you to be hungry like this. It makes your stomach uncomfortable." Ah, so if you drink a little, mom won't feed you, I did this secretly, so don't let mom see it."

Su Zhien looked over and saw that this bowl of porridge was really thin. There were only a few grains of rice and it was all water. Moreover, there were moth-eaten black holes on the vegetable leaves. It looked like a rotten vegetable. It was probably He didn't want to eat after he was full, so he was given food.

When Su Tu reported it to him, he showed a look of great kindness. Although Su Zhien hadn't eaten, he just took a look and found that they weren't eating porridge at all tonight, and there were vegetables and eggs on the table. , although there was not much meat, there was still a bowl of bacon, but it was not given to him.

The fact that the porridge was not cooked meant that Su Tu Bao didn't make the porridge at all. It was just a little bit of rice and some boiling water. When it was rolled, he told him that it was porridge specially prepared for him.

Su Zhien's eyes darkened and he sneered, and refused directly: "No, no need to waste your kindness, just eat it yourself, I have something to eat."

Su Tubao looked at him with an aggrieved look, and said pretentiously: "Are you still worried about your mother not wanting you to go to college, so you are angry with your brother? It's okay, don't worry, I will tell my mother, I don't Now that you are in college, I will give this degree to you. Your academic performance is better than mine. It will be fine if your brother goes to college to make money to support you in your studies."

Su Tubao usually told him this, which would make Su Zhien feel guilty and refute him, making him feel even more sorry for him. But when Su Zhien heard this, he immediately nodded and agreed: "Okay, brother, this is what you said. You want me to go to college. If you don't go to college, give up your position to me. Please tell mom exactly what you said tomorrow." Say, I am here to thank you in advance, you are really a good brother to me, I am very lucky to have a brother like you."

When Su Tubao heard these words, his whole face turned to stone. He looked at him in disbelief and didn't know how to react.

Why did he agree...

After Su Zhien saw his expression change, she felt inexplicably good. She sat on the stool and opened the paper bag. The whole room was immediately filled with the fragrance of the chicken drumsticks.

When Su Tubao watched him grab the chicken drumstick and eat it, he was dumbfounded. He opened his mouth wide and couldn't close it and asked him in confusion: "You... Zhien, how can you have chicken drumsticks to eat? Where did you come from? ? You couldn't buy it with mom's money, right?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, she suddenly wanted to stimulate him. She gnawed the meat of the chicken leg in front of him and took a bite. It was full of aroma and said, "No, I didn't buy this. Wen Guli bought it for me." Yes, we went out today, and when we came back, he was afraid that I would be hungry, so he bought me two chicken drumsticks."

As expected, his deliberate words made Su Tubao's face turn black.

He clenched his fists and wanted to hit someone. Seeing how delicious the chicken drumsticks he ate made him feel unbalanced.

The conditions of their family are not good. After all, they have three children to raise. Who can say that they can eat meat all year round? They can only eat one meal during the holidays. So Su Tubao was also greedy. Compared with the delicious chicken drumsticks that Su Zhien ate, he felt that the dishes he ate tonight were simply pig food!