Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226 Tu Fei sent photos to Zhu Li to seduce him

Zhu Li frowned and looked at him when he saw the man falling down on purpose. After all, the man had already fallen on him, and he deliberately refused to get up, just clinging to him like this.

Zhang Fan fell on him and couldn't get up to stick to him. He said to him with a painful look on his face: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. It happened accidentally. Are you okay?"

When Zhu Li heard this, he looked at her sharply, as if she only knew what he was thinking, so his eyes became particularly cold, and he gave him a contemptuous look. He could not touch him, so he warned him: " So can you get up now? You are lying on me now, and you say I am okay."

Zhang Fan had a look of astonishment on his face and hurriedly got up. When he got up, he looked like he was in a hurry. He touched his body specially and found one of them to support him. When he got up and touched it, he made a special move. Kneaded it a bit.

After being rubbed by him, Zhu Li made a muffled sound and frowned.

Zhang Fan got up and looked at him apologetically and said: "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to do it. It's just that my foot slipped just now and the floor was a bit slippery. When I went upstairs, I went to the bathroom and there was water on the floor. My shoes I got it, sorry, doesn't it hurt you?"

Zhu Li didn't know why he became so embarrassed at this time, his body...

She waited for a while before getting up to avoid embarrassment, and the way she looked at him was wrong.

The bathrobe Zhang Fan was still wearing was already very loose. He had pulled the bathrobe back when he stabbed him just now, so now half of his shoulders were exposed, as if he was deliberately seducing him. Pull up the bathrobe.

Zhu Li sneered in his heart. He already knew the tricks he used. It was not that there were no men sent to him one after another so many years ago. There were many men. This man even used such despicable methods to seduce him.

He didn't stare at him, but went upstairs to take Xiaotuan Yuan home.

Zhang Fan looked at his back, fixed his bathrobe and said to him: "Little Reunion Dad, it's getting late, why don't you stay for a light meal, I'll cook for you, try my handiwork Sample."

Zhu Li's voice was cold and cool: "No, let's go home and eat."

Xiao Tuan Yuan came down at this time, hugging him specially when she came down, and said to him: "Dad, can we have dinner here tonight? Uncle Zhang Fan said that he can make me caramel pudding, I want to eat caramel pudding." Sugar pudding."

When Zhu Li heard what Xiao Tuan Yuan said, he glanced at Zhang Fan. The man was more capable than he expected, and he made Xiao Tuan Yuan docile.

He picked up Xiao Tuan Yuan and said, "Go home and eat. I'll ask Auntie to cook it for you when you get home. You can eat as much as you want. Don't disturb anyone here."

After he finished speaking, he hugged Xiao Tuanyuan and was about to leave. When he was leaving, Zhang Fan handed him Xiao Tuanyuan's schoolbag and put it on his back, telling them: "Be careful when you go back. Stay safe. See you later." ."

Xiao Tuan Yuan was playing here this afternoon, so she was very happy. She was so happy that she no longer wanted to go back. She wanted to stay here forever, so now she was pouting uncomfortably when she wanted to go back.

But there was no other way. Dad had no choice but to take him back, so he could only grab the uncle's face and kiss his face, "Goodbye, uncle."

After Zhang Fan watched them go back, his bright smile suddenly dimmed. He returned upstairs and disinfected his body from head to toe with disinfectant.