Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 Wen Guli is jealous

Su Youqian was shocked when he heard this. Is this woman really serious? Isn't this a deceptive thing? It would be really heartless to do this. He refused: "You bitch, what are you thinking about all day long? Isn't this a lie if you think so? Besides, my sister didn't even have time. He died after just one look at the pictorial. When did she ever hurt him? You don't even draft a lie. I said this just to save the pictorial. Now that it's fine, why bother bothering others? Don't forget that you refused to let my sister in when she gave birth, saying it was bad luck, but now you are using this to deceive others. Isn't this unscrupulous? This is so unethical, I don't do this kind of thing."

Cai Xiaohong rolled her eyes speechlessly when she heard this, and said unconvinced in her heart: "Who are you? You are completely stubborn and inflexible. I didn't do that because of your sister. Suddenly you are so big." If she comes back with a flat belly, everyone will doubt her and not let her into the house. It's not for your own good. What if something happens? Besides, your sister is already dead, and no one has certified her death, so what? It's not what you want to do, what do you want to do? You wouldn't think of using your sister to make our family live a better life. Look at how wronged we are in school now! Without a rich family background, who would want to Are you going to play with him?"

"I'm giving you an idea, but you're not happy anymore. Do you want me to take your son and remarry, and you will only be willing to find a good family? Now you don't even listen to me. When you married me You said it back then, you have listened to me all your life, but now you are unwilling to do even this little thing."

Su Tubao interrupted and said: "Mom, what you want to say must be based on the actual situation. It's impossible for you to remarry. You don't have to look at your face and pee to see yourself. If you want to remarry, who can Do you want me? No one wants you except my dad."

Cai Xiaohong pinched him and said, "You damn kid, who am I saying this for, but for you? Not only do you not think about me, you also say such things to me. What's wrong? What's wrong with my condition? ?When I was young, I was a flower in the village. People who chased me lined up at the entrance of the village. If I hadn't blindly fallen in love with you, I wouldn't be like this, okay? If I had known earlier that I could find a good family, You can become a successful person with me now, and you don't have to suffer the injustice here with your father."

Su Tubao immediately agreed upon hearing this and said: "Mom, what you said is true. I think that old uncle Wang, the owner of the small shop at the entrance of the village, is very interesting to you. If you really don't like me, you can find me if you really have no future. Uncle Wang, after all, he is also the owner of a small shop and has some money. It is really not easy to live a good life with my father."

Su Youqian was confused by the words of the mother and son and didn't know what to do. He said to them at a loss: "You are already this age, do you want to change the price? You still want others." Dad, you have me as your dad, who else do you want to recognize as your dad? Don't I feel sorry for him? I haven't been nice to Zhien since I was a child, and now I want to use him to ask for money. I feel bad."

Cai Xiaohong coaxed him: "You old man just doesn't know how to calculate. I admit that I'm not very nice to him, but you are nice to him, but does he care about you now? If he doesn't care about you, he just made it clear. I want to break up the relationship with you, but I don't even know you as a person anymore. You can see clearly how much he weighs. If you are nice to him, he won't cherish it, so you will be the only one who treats him stupidly. Well, now he may not even want to recognize you as a poor relative."

Su Youqian was annoyed and compromised: "Okay, okay, I really can't speak to you mother and son, but I can only help you this time. If you dare to lie like this again next time, I will I really don't want to help you anymore. If you want to remarry, I don't want to live with you."