Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 Wen Guli proposed

Wen Guli's force was so strong that he kicked the person against the wall.

With a "pop", Lu Sui was pushed directly against the wall, his hand hit the wall hard, and he gasped in pain.

But he was unwilling to let Wen Guli leave like this. He finally succeeded, but it would be over if he let Wen Guli go.

So Lu Sui walked over, held Wen Guli's hand and didn't want to let go. He pulled him stubbornly and said, "You definitely can't do it like this. Let me help you solve it. You can't even walk like this." Calm down, how do you solve this situation, I will take you to a room now, you can take a rest, you are probably drunk."

Wen Guli knew that he could not be an innocent man because he was drunk and talking nonsense, so he knew exactly what was going on when he was like this. He knew that he was drugged by Lu Sui, and he was not a fool. , this can be known at a glance.

Seeing that Lu Sui was still insisting on pulling him away, Wen Guli stretched out his legs and kicked him away.

Lu Sui's kick this time was much more serious than the one before. Lu Sui was kicked to the ground by him. When he wanted to get up, Wen Guli directly pressed his legs, preventing him from getting up and pressing him down like this. After he stopped, he moved his legs up and directly stepped on a key part of his body. He stepped on it hard at this critical moment.

"Ah -" Lu Sui was hurt so much that tears burst out instantly. He cried in pain and screamed, trying to push his legs away, but Wen Guli restrained him tightly and refused to let him go. This force is very strong, as if it is going to kill him, and now it does not give him any chance to get up.

Lu Sui's veins bulged out in pain and his face turned pale. He felt as if he was going to die. His painful forehead was covered with sweat and he sucked in cold air.

When Wen Guli saw him like this, he was serious. If he dared to drug him, he would cut off his descendants and kill him.

Wen Guli kicked him so hard that he almost fainted.

Lu Sui could struggle for a while at first, but after being treated like this by Wen Guli, he lost all the strength to get up, and finally died.

Wen Guli rolled his eyes and fainted when he saw the person, so he let go of his legs with relief. He felt dirty and disgusting. He didn't want to stay on this person's body for one more second, so he raised his legs feeling extremely disgusted.

The waiter came out at this time and saw such a scene when he came out. He was frightened. After all, such a big living person fainted in front of their store. This is a bit scary...

The waiter looked at Wen Guli dumbfounded and asked, "Boss, what's going on?"

Wen Guli stepped on the ground with his shoes and said with a look of disgust: "I just got rid of a bitch. Just throw him to the garbage dump not far away and throw him away."

When the waiter heard this, he asked him worriedly: "Why don't we call him a doctor or something? I think his current situation seems to be very bad, and he seems to be dying. If he doesn't call a doctor, will he die?" Here?"

When Wen Guli heard this sneer, he didn't feel anything at all, "It's not a pity to die for such a person."

After Wen Guli finished speaking harshly, his heart was on fire. He really couldn't control it. The desire that he had suppressed just now was rising again.

He felt that he was really holding it in too much now, and there was really nothing he could do if he didn't get rid of the anger.

The waiter saw him leaving, stopped him and asked, "Boss, what are you doing here?"