Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father

Su Zhien looked at him angrily and blushed with anger. Before he could say anything, Cai Xiaohong saw people coming and going looking in their direction. She felt so embarrassed. It must be him setting up a street stall that was embarrassing!

Cai Xiaohong got angry and stretched out her legs to step on all his clothes. She went straight to tear them off. She lost her temper like a shrew and threw the clothes on Su Zhien: "Now look at the shameful work you did. I asked you to work in the factory, but if you don't go, you come here to set up a street stall for me. Do you have the face to set up a street stall? How can you laugh if others see it? Your father and I asked you to work properly in the factory, but if you don't, You come here to set up a street stall, I'm afraid you want to embarrass me. Even if you want to embarrass yourself, you want to drag me into trouble with your father. Why am I so unlucky to raise such a bastard son like you? You are not allowed to set up a street stall for me in the future! I won't survive if someone sees me."

Aunt Ma said to him too garrulously: "That's right, Zhien, you are not living up to expectations, you have to make your mother angry, don't you look at where this place is, this is the city center with so many people coming and going, our village There are many people here to buy vegetables. If you are seen by those people, how can you say how poor your family is and come to set up a stall? You are still a high school student. Where have you read so many books? Come on, it's really shameless to set up a street stall here. Last time I told you to work in that factory and earn 50 yuan a month. Why didn't you go? Earning 50 yuan a month is as much as anyone wants. No, now that your wings are strong, don't you look down on this little money?"

Although setting up street stalls is very profitable in this era, normal families will not allow their children or themselves to set up street vendors, because in their eyes, street vendors are the kind of low-class people who can only do it if they are extremely poor. Come here to set up a street stall.

Generally, those who can work in factories are leisurely jobs, which can make people envy normal families. They feel that working in factories is dignified. Setting up a street stall here would be a disgrace to the whole family, so Su Zhien was favored by the villagers. The family saw that this place had been specially chosen, but they did not expect that it would be discovered.

Cai Xiaohong messed around so much that he tore all the remaining clothes. He couldn't sell them anymore, and he still took most of the money.

He was so angry that he yelled at her: "Why can't I do it? How can I embarrass you by setting up a street stall? I work with my own hands and feet, and my money is just and aboveboard. How can you be embarrassed?"

When Cai Xiaohong heard his rebuttal, she was so angry that she stepped forward and grabbed his ear and said, "You still have the nerve to accuse me? If you were doing something serious, would I not accuse you if you didn't do things like this kind of person?" Do you think you have lost your own face? With so many people knowing us, you have lost the face of our entire family."

Cai Xiaohong grabbed his ears very hard and wanted to slap him. The next second, a soda bottle was thrown directly in front of her beside her. The glass bottle shattered on the ground, which shocked her. She was so frightened by the sound of the glass bottle breaking that she screamed: "Ah——"

Not far away, Wen Guli saw the place where they set up a street stall and found a group of people surrounding them. He felt that something was wrong, so he rushed forward and saw such a scene.

Wen Guli directly threw the two soda bottles in his hand towards the shrew.

Cai Xiaohong was frightened by the sudden battle. She let go of her hands and was as scared as Aunt Ma.