Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli

He was threatened in various ways, and if he married a bully, he would definitely die. Su Zhien was a good boy and a good student. He was very scared when he heard this, afraid of these people in society. It was also Su Tubao who gave him advice and told him all kinds of tricks to make Wen Guli dump him.

So after he married Wen Guli, he stopped doing housework, looked slovenly and pretentious, quarreled with Wen Guli every day, was very restless, and in the eyes of his brothers, he was also disrespectful to him. face.

However, even though he was like this, Wen Guli refused to divorce him. Don't give him up either. After getting married, Wen Guli did all the housework, such as washing, cooking, chopping wood and boiling water.

In the past, he didn't cherish Wen Guli because he was always afraid of Wen Guli, so he didn't see how kind he was to him. But now that he thinks about it carefully, he has never lived a bad life after marrying him. . Wen Guli had always doted on him and gave him whatever he wanted. No matter how much he teased him or hit him, Wen Guli didn't get angry with him, and just kept him company with smiles and coaxed him in various ways.

Even if he earns 100 yuan, he will give him 100 yuan. Even if he is hungry, he will not starve him.

He hadn't thought of this before, but now that he thought about it carefully, he felt like crying.

Wen Guli was the one who wouldn't push him away even though he bit his finger until it bled, and he was bullied by him. How could he really believe that such a gentle man could commit domestic violence?

Why was he so stupid in his previous life? He listened to his brother's one-sided words and instigation, and had to do it with Wen Guli!

Things that I didn't understand clearly in my previous life are now understood.

Su Tubao had already fallen in love with Wen Guli, so he was very jealous of the two of them being together, so he tried every means to separate them.

He is said to be his brother, but in this regard, he is cruel to him.

Su Zhien's eyes were burning with anger. In this life, he would not be as stupid as he was in the previous life. He would be deceived by his brother and stupidly give up such a good man to others.

If he and Wen Guli stayed together as they had in his previous life, he would definitely live a good life with Wen Guli in this life.

After Su Zhien washed up, he felt hungry and was about to go in for breakfast. Su Tubao had just finished eating and ate everything on the table. He looked at this and asked Cai Xiaohong: "Mom, is there any porridge? I'm hungry."

Cai Xiaohong glared at him as if it was troublesome: "What time is it now? Where else can I get food for you? If you wake up at this time, you still want to eat breakfast. You can't even eat shit. Hurry and give it." I'm going to find a job."

Su Zhien looked at the mess on the table. He knew that Su Tubao had eaten at least two eggs just now. Moreover, Su Tubao had eaten all the food on the table, leaving nothing for him.

No, it should be said that this breakfast was not prepared for him in the first place.

He smiled self-deprecatingly, what was he expecting? Isn't this the environment you grew up in?

Every time there was something delicious, it was reserved for Su Tu Bao. It didn't matter even if he starved to death. Su Tu Bao had to eat enough to grow healthy.

So, Su Zhien lowered his head and looked at his pitiful, skinny and short body. He had always been eating leftovers from his family. He had been malnourished since he was a child. How strong could he grow?

He couldn't understand why they were all biological? That's how they are treated differently.

Su Tu Bao had just finished eating and was about to go back to sleep. Su Zhien remembered that at this time, both of them had just finished the college entrance examination. Su Zhien stopped Su Tu Bao and asked, "Brother, aren't you looking for a job together?"

When Su Tubao heard this, his face turned dark and he looked at Cai Xiaohong.

Cai Xiaohong was unhappy when she heard this. She threw off the rag on her hand, pinched her waist with both hands, and immediately retorted to Su Zhien with harsh words: "Your brother's academic performance is so good, he must go to college. He is a talent. How can he work? He needs to keep his hands to study hard. You think you are a loser, so you can just find a job and make money to support your brother's education."