Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man

Su Tu Bao grabbed the train ticket and took it over to see that the destination turned out to be Yangcheng.

He asked Su Zhien in surprise on the spot: "What do you mean by going to Yangcheng? Su Zhien, you are going to Yangcheng with Wen Guli, and you want to elope with him? Are you with him?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he was very unhappy and went to grab the train ticket back. His voice trembled angrily: "Give me my ticket. It's not what you think. I just want to go to Yangcheng to buy things." !"

"You are a liar! Where do you have the money to buy things? So if you have this, you are not running away with Wen Guli, you are just going to play with him!" The more Su Tubao thought about it, the more he realized that this was the case, and he was so jealous They were all twisted, "He said he would take you to play, and you went? Su Zhien, are you some kind of bitch? You go out when a man takes you out? Are you still such a gangster, do you still want to be shameless? He took you out Do you know what that means? He just wants to sleep with you! Book a room with you and have sex!"

If this is really the case, he really has no chance, really no chance. Su Zhien is really Wen Guli's person, how can he be with Wen Guli?

No, Su Tu Bao definitely can't let them get what they want!

Su Zhien listened to his jealous words and didn't answer. He wanted his train ticket back. However, Su Toutou couldn't get what he wanted. He rushed in, shouted to Cai Xiaohong at the top of his voice, "Mom." , you come out, you come out and take care of it, Su Zhien is going to run away with another man, come and take care of this loser, he wants to run away with a man!"

Cai Xiaohong was chopping vegetables in the kitchen at this time. When she heard this, before she could put down the kitchen knife, she hurried out and asked with the kitchen knife: "What? Su Zhien is running away with another man? What happened? He Who are you running with?"

Su Tubao showed the train ticket in his hand to Cai Xiaohong and said: "Look at this train ticket, it's for Yangcheng. He actually has money to go to Yangcheng. He must have stolen your money to buy the train ticket. He wants to elope with another man." Woolen cloth!"

Cai Xiaohong didn't care whether Su Zhien really stole the money. Anyway, Su Toutou said he stole it, so he stole it. When Cai Xiaohong heard that this bastard stole the money and wanted to run away with another wild man, Cai Xiaohong was very angry and threw the kitchen knife Putting it down, she looked around to find the guy, looking for a cane to beat.

Cai Xiaohong found the cane in the house that had been beating Su Zhien before, and whipped it towards him: "Su Zhien, you are so angry that you stole my money and ran away with someone else. I let you steal the money! I let you steal it." My money, if I don't beat you to death today, I won't be your mother!"

Su Zhien couldn't dodge, and the cane hit him. He gasped in pain, and he ran away. Cai Xiaohong was about to chase him. At this moment, Su Tubao caught Su Zhien and pulled him away. He clasped his hands and held it to Cai Xiaohong and said: "Mom, I caught him. I caught him. He hasn't moved. You go ahead and beat him. If you don't beat him, he won't learn a lesson. I want to follow him next time." The man ran away!"

Cai Xiaohong became excited when she saw this, and she bared her teeth in a fierce look. The cane was about to hit Su Zhien's body and hit his white and tender hands. The moment Su Zhien saw her coming, he yelled at her anxiously and wisely: "Mom , if you dare to fight me down, it's domestic violence! I have the right to call the police to arrest you! If you are caught, you will go to jail for at least a week!"

When Su Zhien's words came out, Su Tubao and Cai Xiaohong, mother and son, were stunned, and Cai Xiaohong's hand also stopped.

"Illustrated report, is what he said true?" Cai Xiaohong looked at him in fear. Rural people in this era are very scared when they hear about going to jail.

Su Tubao saw that he was unhappy, so he deceived Cai Xiaohong: "No, Mom, don't listen to his nonsense. If you, as his mother, spank your child, that is education, but what is domestic violence? Nothing can be done about your own children. Beaten? Even if you beat him to death, it has nothing to do with the police. It's just your own family matter, and the police have nothing to do with it!"