Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981

1981, July 10, one day after the college entrance examination.

Su Zhien vaguely heard the crackling sound and opened his eyes. What he saw was a dark, moldy old-fashioned rural ceiling. Because the roof had not been repaired and a few tiles were rotten, the light from outside passed through this Photo in.

The sun was so intense that Su Zhien couldn't keep his eyes open.

Su Zhien's mother, Cai Xiaohong, threw the clothes in his face and said to him fiercely: "Su Zhien, look at you, you are still sleeping at what time. You think you will become an uncle after the college entrance examination. Everyone else is Go work to help support your family. What are you doing? You, get up quickly, find a job, work to earn money, I don't know if I can go to college, and I don't know if I can find a job to prepare myself. But if you take the exam Now that you are in college, our family doesn't have enough money for you to study, so just go find a job for me."

Su Zhien was pulled up by Cai Xiaohong. He looked at her with a distraught expression, at a loss. How could he... see his mother? Was he dead or dreaming?

He remembered that he seemed to have expired. He was... his brother covered him with a pillow and stopped breathing. He was dead... But what happened now? Why did you return to your previous home?

Cai Xiaohong is a typical rural woman. She is not tall, has a slight stoop, and is a bit shorter than Su Zhien.

Her face was tanned and tanned due to long-term work, and her face was not good-looking. She looked particularly sharp. She glared at Su Zhien with eyes full of disgust.

Su Zhien was pulled out without reacting. Su Tubao was eating breakfast on the table. Su Zhien went out and saw the young Su Tubao, and he was completely confused.

When he went out to wash up, he filled a basin of water and looked at himself in the water. He looked like this...how could he change back to his younger self?

He is good-looking, with a fair and tender face. I don't know how he got it, but he is just watery. He had been doing farm work for his family since he was a child, but he just couldn't get a tan.

People in the village always praise him every time they see him. He really doesn't look like a boy from the countryside at all. He has a tender face and a pair of big, watery eyes. How can he be a boy from the countryside? How about a boy from the city? It is not an exaggeration to say that only a wealthy family can raise a child.

He looked down at his outfit, which included loose and baggy wide-leg pants made of cotton and linen, and dark blue clothes sewn together with torn fabrics. They were wrinkled and faded due to too much washing.

This outfit is what he would wear when he was eighteen years old.

He pinched his face, and the pain told him that this was not a dream. He was extremely pleasantly surprised. This was a rebirth. He was back when he was young and had finished the college entrance examination. In other words, he was eighteen years old this year!

A great age like flowers!

Since God has given him such a great opportunity, the purpose of rebirth is to give him another chance, to live his life well this time and not to live as miserable a life as he did in his previous life.

He suddenly thought of what Su Tu Bao had said to him before.

He began to wonder whether it was his unlucky coincidence that his kidneys were taken out for sale and his legs were broken, or that his brother deliberately found someone to murder him.

His brother's words before his death revealed that his brother was definitely not as simple as he seemed.

The reason why he ran away from the village in his previous life was simply because his brother kept encouraging him to leave, saying that if he made money in a big city, he would surely be successful, and he shouldn't just go to this small village and marry as a husband, and he would be a yellow-faced woman in this life. . Moreover, she married a bully. She also said that this bully Wen Guli killed people like crazy, never blinked an eye, did not have a serious job, and was a small gangster who made a living by collecting protection fees.

He had a bad reputation in the village, and no one liked him. On the contrary, they were all afraid of him.