Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?

Their family has three acres of land passed down from their ancestors, and the family relies on these three acres of land for food. They usually plant vegetables in this field and sell the harvest in the market, and then use the money to support the family.

Growing vegetables depends on the season. The vegetables grown in each season are different. This season they are growing cabbage.

It was now the beginning of farming, fertilizing and sowing seeds. It had been half an hour since the father and son walked to the field. It was already much brighter now, around six o'clock.

The father and son did not have breakfast, so Su Youqian broke off the steamed bun that he had brought out from home in his pocket in half and gave it to him.

Su Zhien looked at the steamed bun and refused directly: "No, dad, I'm not hungry yet, you can eat it."

Su Youqian didn't care whether he agreed or not, he just broke off half of the bun and gave it to him, forcing it into his hand.

I had no choice but to eat half of the steamed buns and then start working.

Su Youqian knew that he felt sorry for him. After all, the elder brother was valued over the younger brother at home, and he had no choice. He only listened to the mother-in-law in his family and had no say in anything.

...

Wen Guli was woken up by his younger brothers after eight o'clock in the morning and couldn't sleep in, so he could only walk here with them.

She woke him up early in the morning to have breakfast, and he almost cut off the soil and fertilizer. After breakfast, the few people had nothing to do but went to the small shop. Each of them bought a bottle of soda in a glass bottle, and then walked on the field road while drinking the soda.

Tu Fei asked him to go to the bank to gamble. After all, he could make money there and pay for the brothers' food.

Wen Guli's gambling skills were very good and he could win a lot at the basic gambling table. Tu Fei was just waiting for Wen Guli to lead him to win.

Wen Guli and these brothers were in a group of six people. They were walking on the road drinking soda. The most conspicuous one was Wen Guli standing in the middle. He was wearing a white vest on his upper body and a pair of black shorts and large pants underneath. How casual was that? Why did he come here, but the sinister aura on his body is still quite scary.

But for some reason, he has that kind of nobility that makes him look majestic even wearing such ordinary clothes.

When Tu Fei was walking, he noticed something was wrong. He pointed to a place and asked Wen Guli: "Brother, do you think the person farming in that place is my sister-in-law? He is farming with a hoe."

When Wen Guli heard Su Zhien's name, he couldn't walk. He stayed where he was and looked at the fields not far away. It was true.

Dofei just wanted to ask him if he wanted to show off his charm and go down to help him farm.

As a result, Wen Guli ran down on his own, at that speed.

While Su Zhien was still carrying the hoe to loosen the soil, he heard a cool voice from behind calling him: "Su Zhien."

Su Zhien turned around after hearing the familiar voice and saw that it was Wen Guli.

Wen Guli stared at him with sweat on his forehead, hot ears and red cheeks, and asked him angrily: "Why are you farming here?"

Su Zhien pointed to the field and said, "I'm here to help with the family business."

Wen Guli: "..."

God damn family business.

Wen Guli saw that he was working so hard under such a hot sun, not to mention feeling distressed. It was already close to ten o'clock, and the sun was scorching high in the sky.

During this hot summer vacation, the weather is so stuffy that it can bake people to death.

Seeing that Su Youqian was also farming, Wen Guli angrily yelled at the younger brother beside him: "Why are you still standing there? Why do I raise you? Come down and farm now."

Bros:"???"

Dofei was kicked by him while he was still dumbfounded: "Especially you, hurry up, you are so fat, lose weight."

Tufei: "..." Hehe, you used to say that I am fat and cute.

Tu Fei is a typical Tu Fei Yuan, a chubby fat man. Wen Guli calls him Tu Fei because he wears special soil, but he listens to Wen Guli very much. After all, he regards him as his eldest brother, so what does the eldest brother say? That's what.