Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?

Wen Guli refused, so Su Zhien kept making trouble, which made Wen Guli so angry that he locked him in the house and refused to let him out.

Su Zhien's brother Su Tubao told him to take him to the provincial capital and let him find a good job. After a long time, Wen Guli forgot about him.

It was the one who ran away from the village that caused Su Zhien's subsequent experiences.

...

Su Zhien looked at Wen Guli in front of him. He was dressed in a suit and leather shoes. He had an extraordinary temperament. He no longer had the gangster aura of the past. He looked decent and handsome. The years had not left any traces on his face. He is now better than he was a few years ago. He is more mature, steady and handsome, but his angular face that has been polished by time is a bit cold.

How could I meet him.

Wen Guli couldn't recognize him. How could he recognize him when he looked so old now? But when Su Zhien saw that Wen Guli was living so well, he turned his head away in shame, fearing that he would recognize him.

Before Wen Guli could wonder why this man didn't speak, a hand suddenly appeared on Wen Guli's side, clasped his arm and pulled him away, saying, "Let's go, brother Li, we need you for the venue or something." Confirmation, the venue over there is waiting for you to sign. This charity gala is very big and there is no room for any mistakes."

After Wen Guli heard what the man said, he let go of Su Zhien's hand and followed the man in.

Su Zhien looked at the man with wide pupils, because... that man was his brother, Su Tuyi...

How could the two of them do this? If his brother hadn't told him that he was with Wen Guli, he would definitely be beaten to death by his domestic violence, but...how could his brother be with him?

Just when Su Zhien was stunned, the two colleagues on the side were absolutely curious and gossiped:

"Who is that? He is so handsome, even more handsome than the male stars on TV. Could it be some male star?"

"What the hell, don't you watch TV? I saw it on TV. He is the richest man in Jincheng, and he is also a great philanthropist. In his life, he has donated countless assets. I heard that he also founded He established a foundation named after his wife, called Zhien, anyway, that's what he was called, and built Hope Primary Schools and the like in various places, also named Zhien School. Anyway, he is famous. He loves his wife and is a good man. It's just a little quirk of his, and the secret that everyone knows is that his wife is a man."

"Oh, then the man next to him is so close to him, can he be his wife?"

"Where is it? It seems like his wife ran away a long time ago, otherwise he wouldn't have been looking for his wife on TV. He has been looking for her for more than ten years, but he still can't find her and doesn't know where she went. He just hasn't given up. If he is looking for someone, and he says that if he can find it, he will be rewarded with 100 million yuan, or all of his family property. This is true love."

After Su Zhien heard the conversation between the two people, his breathing became tight, as if he was being strangled by the neck and was about to suffocate.

Wen Guli...he has been looking for him all his life?

But didn't his brother tell him that Wen Guli quickly got together with someone else after he left the village? He also said that the man was violently beaten to death by Wen Guli after their marriage. He was glad that he left the village, otherwise he would have been beaten to death.

How could all this be different from what he thought? If someone had really done so many charitable things, how could he have a bad heart?

Just when Su Zhien wanted to ask clearly, his colleague shouted: "Su Zhien, be careful!"