Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child

Not long ago, mother and son saw reporters coming to their door and thought something had happened. When Su Tubao saw reporters coming, they thought they were interviewing themselves. The only one in the village who was admitted to college almost had to change his clothes for an interview. But in the end, Unexpectedly, these reporters came to see Su Zhien. Soon after, the mayor and the village chief came. They both came happily. The mother and son were still confused as to why so many people came and beat gongs and drums. of pulled up the banner.

When asked later, it turned out that Su Zhien was admitted to Beihua University, which only admitted one person in the city.

Both mother and son turned pale on the spot and went crazy with jealousy.

Especially Su Tubao, the more reluctant he is to think about it.

Su Zhien actually got admitted to that Beihua University, the one he always dreamed of going to!

...

Now, the mother and son are going to join forces to stuff the person into this big sack, tie him up, put a cloth in his mouth, and stop him from talking to prevent him from making any noise. .

Su Youqian saw the mother and son being frightened like this, and quickly grabbed Cai Xiaohong's hand, "What are you doing, bitch? Why are you kidnapping Zhien?"

Cai Xiaohong saw that he was in the way and pushed his hand away angrily, "Go away and don't hinder me here. I will send him to Li Long today. I have already told my mother-in-law We have agreed to let them have a bridal chamber first, and then the wedding will be held tomorrow. The bridal chamber will be held first, and then the wedding will be held."

Su Youqian was startled when he heard this and quickly stopped her: "Why are you so crazy? Why do you want to send him there now? Besides, he has been admitted to such a good university now. , is it possible not to let him go to college? We don't need money from our family! We gave him college for free."

Cai Xiaohong pushed him away with a look of disgust on her face: "Go away. You're asking him to go to college. It's impossible for me to tell you that the university quota will be given to our family. How can I let him go to such a good university?" Isn't it a waste? It's better to repay us with pictures, or your biological son is your flesh and blood. If he goes to such a good university, wouldn't it be honoring the ancestors? Don't you want your own son to go to the best university? ?"

When Su Youqian heard what she said, he understood what she meant. He was shocked and frightened: "Are you planning to let Tu Bao go to school instead of Zhien? You are so confused! You are so confused!"

Cai Xiaohong was speechless when she saw his useless look. She rolled her eyes and said stubbornly: "You let me decide this, so don't bother me. I want to send him to Li Long now. I've already decided We have received the gift money from their family. If we don't send the person over, we will have to pay them back ten times. You can get the money. If you can't get the money, don't stop me and get out."

Su Youqian was dumbfounded when he heard this. He couldn't refute even if he wanted to. He had forgotten that he had to pay for compensation. He had already accepted the gift money. If he really wanted to pay for compensation and still couldn't get it out, he would have to be very incompetent. Sitting aside, looking at the mother and son.

...

Half an hour later, they sent the person to Li Long's house two villages away.

Now Li Long heard that his wife had been sent to him, and he could have sex with her today. He clapped his hands happily, and then his saliva flowed out. He was very happy, "I'm so happy, I can touch my wife's butt today." Now, you can touch your wife."