Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Zhu Li arrives at Su's house: I'm here to take my brother home

After Su Zhien sorted out his emotions, he returned home. He didn't want to stay in that home anymore, so now he went back to pack his things. He planned to go out to find a place tonight and leave this place on the early morning train tomorrow morning. Don't stay here any longer.

Fortunately, I was cautious and feared that it would be unsafe to leave my admission notice at home, so I always put the admission notice in my pocket and carry it with me. It is always in my pocket now.

When I got home, I heard someone inside looking for something, with a hurried voice: "How is it? I found it but there is no picture. Where did that little bitch Su Zhien put the admission notice? Her admission If the notice is stolen, he will definitely not be able to report, and then you will go to school in his place."

After Su Tubao watched that bitch leave, he thought of stealing his admission notice. It was much easier to do now that he was not at home. However, he couldn't find the admission notice after searching for a long time. He was anxious. He broke out in a sweat, "I don't know what's going on. I've searched all over the house and can't find it. Where can his admission notice go? Could it be on him?"

Cai Xiaohong: "How is it possible? How could he put such an important thing on his body? It must be at home. Look carefully and hurry up. Don't let that little bitch come back. Wait for him to come back. He will definitely see it Will tell."

Su Youqian was smoking inside and didn't stop him when he saw them.

After all, as a father, he hopes that his son can go to the best university, even if this method is a bit dirty.

While he was smoking, he raised his eyes and saw the people coming in. He was startled and called them quickly: "Zhien, you...are you back? Where did you run just now?"

Cai Xiaohong looked so anxiously inside and stopped looking for it. She just came out and asked him for it.

She shouted to him in a matter-of-fact tone: "Su Zhien, where is your admission letter? You give the admission letter to your brother, and he will go to Beihua University in your place. You switch with your brother, and then you go and replace him. Go to this North China Normal University."

Su Zhien didn't have time to get angry when he heard this, but he laughed at this man's stupid behavior, "So? Why? Why should I switch with him?"

"Where is the reason? Just because we have raised you for so many years. If we hadn't raised you, you would have died long ago. You should repay the kindness for so many years, right? Although you are not our biological child, we have raised you This is a fact, right? If you give that admission letter to your brother, and if you give him the degree, you will treat it as if everything has been settled with our family."

When Su Tubao came out of the house, he felt that this was reasonable, and asked Su Zhien confidently, with a smug voice: "That is, our family has supported you as a great benefactor for so many years, and you should repay it. So we don't If you ask me to pay it back, just give me this admission notice, and we will exchange it, and I will go to school for you in the future."

Su Zhien sneered when he heard this, and retorted in a cold tone: "I have never seen anyone as shameless as you. You have raised me for so many years. Do you want to raise me, or do you raise a dog or an animal to serve as your nanny?" Growing up, did you treat me as your own? I have done housework for you all these years, isn't it worth the price? You raised me just to let me serve you, do you really want to Let me survive?"

Cai Xiaohong was so angry at what he said that her chest hurt. She refused to admit it: "Look at what you said. Do you think if we hadn't raised you, how could you have grown so big? Although we were right behind us. You're not good, but you should be. We can't raise you in vain. Besides, it's always a fact that we raised you. No matter how we treat you, you should repay us now. Now give me the admission notice, Hand over your admission letter immediately."