Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266 Zhu Li is a lemon every day

Zhu Li was very unhappy when he heard this. He was indeed very unhappy. If he wanted to be a star, there would be no problem with the two of them having a secret marriage. We respected his decision. But now, in order to become a star, I don't even want to go back home, not even the father and son. In the future, I have to go back to this home and pretend that I don't know him, just like a stranger. Who can accept this and who can withstand it? , so he didn't want to.

All his words were very clear: "If you want to be a star or something, I support you to become one, but if you want to get married in secret, I don't support it. You don't want to go back to this family anymore, and if that's the case, don't be a star." It's not like you don't have money at home. You can do whatever you want. Why do you want to be a star? Go out and show your face. There is money for you to spend, and you don't need to go out to make money, so you just stay at home obediently. You don't have to do it, I won't allow you to become a star. Now that you are a star and you won't even return home, does that mean you don't even want me and my son?"

Zhang Fan was going to be angry to death by his words. He thought he had changed and was no longer as domineering as before. He didn't expect that he was still such a macho man. Sure enough, it's strange that a dog can eat shit. He is I definitely can't change my appearance, so I don't want to listen to him anymore.

He got up directly and said angrily to Zhu Li: "I just want to treat this as my favorite, this is my hobby, I just want to treat it as such, you don't have to worry about it, I don't have anything to do with you now. .Although I have reconciled with you and come back, it does not mean that I have married you or that I am already with you. Don't forget that the two of us have not even received a marriage certificate. I still As an independent free individual, I can do whatever I want. If you don't want to, then you don't want to, and I don't want to be with you."

Zhang Fan was so angry that he didn't even want to eat. He turned around and went straight upstairs. His angry look made Zhu Li confused.

He shouted to his back: "Tufei, what's the matter with you? How could you do this? How could you get angry with me in front of the child? If you are misunderstood by Xiaotuanyuan, what will Xiaotuanyuan think? What are you still doing? You asked me not to say it in front of Xiaotuan Yuan, but you got angry yourself. Come back, why are you leaving?"

The more he yelled, the more he walked away, but he didn't come back. Looking at the back of the man he left, he felt panicked in his heart.

Xiao Tuanyuan looked at him with wide eyes like black grapes and asked him: "Dad, why is mom angry with you? It's not that you did something wrong to make mom angry. You can't make mom angry. You have to coax him. What's wrong, mom?" Nothing was done and it was all your fault."

Zhu Li: "..."

Who did he offend? What's wrong with him having one person like this and two like him?

It's not that he wasn't allowed to be a star, it was just that he wasn't allowed to get married in secret. Isn't this deceiving? And isn't it so embarrassing to not allow him to go out and meet people?

...

Zhang Fan is no longer the fat man he used to be. What he said is unreasonable. He can do whatever he wants. After asking his opinion, he was unwilling to let him become a star, but in the end he just went on his own. .

It was too late for Zhu Li to get the news. It had already been officially announced. There were news reports on TV, and newspapers also said that he had signed a contract with a domestic agency and was already preparing to start filming.