Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161: Tu Fei and your ex-girlfriend fall into the water, who do you save?

The doctor once mentioned this suspicion to him, but it seemed that his reaction was very intense and he looked very unhappy. He liked men, so the doctor did not dare to say it, but now it is not proved. Yes, does he just like men?

The body cannot react to women, and if it reacts to men, it is obvious that it likes men.

Now that the doctor said these words, Zhu Li didn't look good. His face darkened. The doctor who interrupted him said clearly: "It's impossible. It can't be that I like men. If I like men Well, I also have feelings for other men, but it's strange. I don't have feelings for other men, but I do have feelings for the person who reacts to me. No one else can, but he is the only one who can, so I'm very troubled by this. The problem is, if I liked men, I might have feelings for all men, but I just don't."

The reason why Zhu Li was so depressed that he came to see the doctor directly was because of what happened in the past few days. Ever since he touched soil fertilizer last time, he couldn't control himself anymore. Every time he saw him, he would do something like that. It was like a wild beast, always grabbing what he had. He was still a little reserved at first, just restraining his thoughts, but after pressing him onto the sofa in the living room last time, he couldn't restrain himself anymore. Every time after that, it was like it was natural. When he met him and wanted him, he would just grab him. Recently, he reflected on how he was inferior to a beast, and told Doi not to tell anyone about their relationship. , but ended up doing this to him behind his back.

He felt that his situation was really bad. It would be better if he fell in love with some good-looking beauty.

He could still tolerate it a little, but what he was interested in was Tu Fei. In fact, there was nothing good about Tu Fei, and he was not very good-looking either.

He wondered if he might have a hobby in that area. Just like his brother, he was a person who liked Longyang's hobby.

After he felt that he had such a problem, he immediately went to the Jasmine Dance Hall with his subordinates. After entering, he immediately called Mamasang to find a bunch of male ducks for him to see if he could react to these people.

Mamasang was shocked that she wanted all the ducks to come over. She thought to herself why men are so popular these days. Everyone comes here to find men, but she didn't want to waste this big business and quickly went to get all the top ducks over.

They were all standing in front of me, wearing very revealing clothes, just to seduce the eyes of the sponsor.

The rows of people in front of Zhu Li were all the top names here. After looking at them from beginning to end, there was no one he liked.

No one is interested in your feelings, and there is no reaction at all. Later, he thought for a while and said to Mama Sang: "Do you have any special ones, such as those who are larger in size, fatter, and very..." The cute one has to walk like a penguin, the walking posture is very cute, the walk is slow, the reaction is even slower, the eyes are very big, the face is chubby , they look meaty at first glance, and they also look particularly stupid with poor IQ and bad math. If you have any of these in your store, let me have a look."

Mama-san: "????" How could someone make such a shameless request? What kind of weird request is this? In all her years of working in the industry, she has really never seen someone actually make such a weird request. You are still so blind, so why not just find this person? ?

The subordinate on the side couldn't help it when he heard this. He shuddered and saw three crows floating on his forehead. He thought to himself, boss, aren't you looking for the one at home? If you really want to find soil and fertilizer, just go home and look for it. Why come to this song and dance hall to find someone who is exactly the same as Tu Fei? He never expected that his boss's criteria for choosing a spouse would be Tu Fei's type.