Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 Are you worthy of me?

Doi had never had such a moment before, as if he felt like he was being executed by Lingchi. When he heard him say such cruel words, Ye Mou looked at him straightly, as if he couldn't believe that the person in front of him was the person he had known for so long. , suddenly felt strange, as if he didn't know him at all.

Why is he like this? Maybe he has always been like this. I was blinded by his gentleness recently and forgot what kind of person Zhu Li is. At the beginning, he said that the marriage between two people is just a contract, and he signed it. That contract was written in black and white, and it would be irrelevant between the two of them after one year.

Tufei couldn't describe what he was feeling in his heart right now. He felt like he was being roasted by fire. It was extremely uncomfortable.

Tufei couldn't hold back his grievance and muttered to him: "If you don't like me, then why do you touch me? If you don't like me, why do you touch me so many times? If you don't like me, you Just don't touch me."

She said she didn't like him when she finished her body. He was already dirty now, and every time she touched him, she kept touching him for such a long time. He couldn't hide even if he wanted to.

"When I touch you, it's because your body interests me. I'm only interested in your body, not you as a person."

When Zhu Li saw him like this, he thought he was fantasizing too much, so he reached out to grab the back of his head and warned him: "Tu Fei, do you think I like you? Think about it with your head. , you all know how I could like you. And you can only stay with me for one year, and you will leave automatically after one year. I have made it clear to you in black and white, and I will give you endless money by then. , but don't even think about what you can get from me in this year. You are not worthy and cannot be worthy of me. It is impossible for me to be with you. Is it clear? Do you understand? "

Doi nodded understandingly, "So I'm free to do whatever I want after one year, and I can be with whomever I want, right?"

Zhu Li was talking to him in a pleasant manner, but when he heard these words, he suddenly threw his hand away in anger and asked him with a straight face: "What do you mean? Who do you plan to be with in a year's time?" , are you really hooked up with your math teacher and want to be with him? So after a year you divorced me, you want to marry him, do you want to be with him? Tufei, don't even think about it. "

Tufei didn't understand what he meant. He frowned and looked at him with confusion in his eyes: "What do you mean by this? It doesn't matter if we get divorced in a year. I will be with whoever I am with." Together, you can't control it."

When Zhu Li thought about him being with that so-called math teacher, he felt as uncomfortable as smoke and filled with unspeakable anger. He was a very possessive person and he knew it, so he warned him: " If you follow me now, you are mine. If I touch you, what will you let others think of me if you and I are together with other men? What I don't want is picked up by others. Do I have face? Sooner or later I will It's easy to be laughed at, so when the time comes for us to divorce, and you are free, you have to keep to yourself and not be with any other man."

Doi: "..." Suddenly he wanted to call all the brothers in the village to come over and beat him up. "This is shameless behavior of yours. Why can you be with other women after I divorce you, but I can't be with other men? After I am free, I can be with whoever I want." Together."

Zhu Li was already very angry. When he heard this, he pinched his chin with a fierce hand and warned him: "Tu Fei, if you dare to challenge me, just try it directly. Then you will see if I can I will break your legs and beat you down, so you will naturally not dare to disobey me. No one has ever refused my orders. If you dare to disobey me, I will not give you good consequences."