Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me

Su Youqian didn't come back until the afternoon. When he got home, he found his wife and child lying on the ground. He was startled and quickly put the hoes and baskets on the ground and helped them up. : "What's going on? What's going on with you two? What's with the injuries on your faces? Who hit you?"

Cai Xiaohong was really angry when she heard this. She stood up with his help, her face twisted with anger, and she gritted her teeth and said to him: "You have the nerve to ask who beat us? It was your precious son, Su Zhien!" While you were away, he called a group of gangsters to beat us, mother and son! I told you a long time ago that we can't raise him. He should be strangled to death when he was born. If he was strangled to death in the first place, we wouldn't have so many things to worry about. . Now they are really here to collect debts and beat us into this state."

When Su Youqian heard this, he didn't fully understand what he meant, "Yes, what do you mean by that? Why would he hit you? Why did he ask the gangsters to beat you?"

After Cai Xiaohong got up, she pinched him and went in angrily, cursing as he walked: "He met that gangster and wanted to run away with that gangster. I was so angry that I definitely wouldn't let him go. As a result, he called someone to come." Just beat us like this. You see, your son and I are bruised and swollen. You are really not a man if you don't make the decision for us. Look, your own son was beaten like this. Do you still dare to leave that person here now? ?I told you a long time ago that this little bitch is a scourge and will harm our family sooner or later. Have you seen it? Let me tell you, he is already like this. If you don't let him marry Li Long, you can't tie him up. I want to tie him up until he becomes Li Long's wife. Don't try to stop me again."

Cai Xiaohong had planned to introduce this marriage to Su Zhien and let him marry this fool, but Su Youqian didn't agree to anything. Although the child was not her biological child, it came out of her sister's belly after all, and it was just a sister's child. , he would definitely refuse to let him marry a fool, so he tried his best to refuse and wouldn't let her.

Cai Xiaohong came here secretly and secretly.

Now Su Youqian's face looked strange after hearing these words, and he didn't know how to make a decision, "Zhien...did he really do this?"

Cai Xiaohong went inside and took a sip of water. When she heard this, she put down the water glass and put her hands on her hips fiercely: "What else? Could it be that the two of us beat ourselves up and made our faces look like this? I'm telling you, you If he doesn't agree to let him marry this fool, he will marry this gangster. It is better to marry a gangster or a fool. If you marry a fool, at least you will have enough food and clothing, and you won't have to worry about work in the future. Our family has so many acres of land. , those who marry into their family will work in the fields and earn a lot of money from the harvest. They will definitely not starve to death!"

"If you marry that gangster, you might be beaten to death one day or even enter the police station. Think about it for yourself. I have tolerated your family for a long time. I have never had a good life since I came here, and I have to replace him. I've had enough of you serving such a sluggish person. Their family gave us so much gift money. What's the situation of our family? Why don't you just laugh at the fact that you have such a small amount of money?"

Su Youqian was speechless after being told this. He was able to help him before, but the way he is now is completely his own fault. Even if Su Youqian wants to save Su Zhien, he can only agree. Cai Xiaohong.

"Chengchengcheng, it was my fault before. I should not have stopped this marriage. What you are talking about is that he is like this now. He has no chance to go to college. He can only get married. If he gets married, he can still have a few acres of land. Hungry I promise you if I don't die, you can have a clear discussion with that family and let Zhien marry her, preferably as soon as possible, so as not to let that gangster succeed."