Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?

Su Zhien was frightened by his sudden move, and his pupils widened in shock.

Wen Guli was very satisfied after teasing him, and then asked him loosely: "Is it delicious?"

Su Zhien was so embarrassed by him that he couldn't throw away the candied haws in his mouth, so he could only bite it and swallow it.

He was particularly annoyed and pushed him, then snatched his candied haws away and ate it very quickly.

Wen Guli was particularly satisfied. He touched the corner of his mouth with his thumb, and the soft feeling was still there.

He wiped the corners of his lips and followed.

...

The two people left without seeing a person not far behind them, who kept staring at them.

The man thought he had seen something wrong and followed them until he lost track of them. Suddenly, a woman walked up to the man and hit him on the shoulder: "This brat is running like this." What are you doing quickly? You can't even keep up with me."

Wen Guwen touched his shoulder and said speechlessly: "Mom, I didn't mean it. Do you know who I just saw? I seemed to have seen Wen Guli, and I thought I was wrong. When I was about to chase him, I found that the person was gone."

The woman's face changed when she heard this, and her eyes followed her, "No way? Did you really see him? Why is he here? Didn't he run away from home?"

Wen Guwen: "How do you know if it's him? I just took a look and he seemed to be with a man. The two of them were very close on the street, but I'm not sure if it's him. After all, I haven't seen him for so long. But it's hard to forget his face. I seem to have really seen him. He ran away from home and came to Yangcheng, right?"

Song Xieyi's face turned ugly, and she looked at him warily and said, "Fortunately, we didn't call your dad out this time. It was just the two of us. It would be okay if your dad saw this."

Wen Guwen was frightened when he heard this: "It's impossible. It doesn't matter if Dad sees him. The two of them had such a fierce quarrel before. Doesn't it mean that it's impossible for him to come back in this life? So even if You won't let him come back if you see him, right?"

Song Shuiyi said angrily: "Do you believe your father is evil? Do you think he really doesn't care about him? He is just being stubborn and arguing with him. In fact, he cares about him secretly. He has been sending people to look for him recently. Want to It's not that I bribed those who are looking for him, your father has probably found him a long time ago, so you have to be careful. The Wen family's family rule has always been that only the eldest son can inherit the family property. He has been busy for so long and for so many years. , the relationship between father and son has reached the freezing point now. If they reconcile, it will be over."

Song Xieyi was the second wife of the Wen family. It was after Wen Guli's mother died that she became the eldest wife.

In the years when Wen Guli's mother's condition worsened, Wen's father said he was looking for a girl to fill in his house, but everyone knew that she was just Yisan'er.

Because my wife has been ill for several years and cannot touch her, a normal man has to solve the problem, so he found a woman to come in.

Wen Guli has always disliked her and insisted on making trouble with her.

It was because this woman came in that his mother was so angry.

She spent a lot of effort to let the father and son quarrel and drive Wen Guli out of the house.

Now that she saw him again, Song Xieyi always felt uneasy, fearing that he would come back.

Therefore, she had to think of a way to prevent him from coming back.