Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.

Wen Guli really said he wouldn't close the door until he closed it, so he took a shower in front of him.

Su Zhien didn't look at him either. After all, he had already seen a lot in his previous life. The two of them had only been married for a few months in their last life. They had done so many things like that. Su Zhien, a good boy, was forced to do that kind of thing. He felt ashamed, so he didn't want to do it.

At that time, he often wondered whether he might have kidney deficiency or something because he was so powerful?

I was still thinking that it would be fine if he had kidney deficiency, and we would see how he would come back, but now I think about it, it's better to be more restrained, and at such a young age, don't ruin your body.

...

Wen Guli was also hot after taking a shower. There was no fan in the room, so he had to rely on the cool breeze, so he came out shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts that reached his knees.

Su Zhien had already laid a quilt on the floor for him while he was taking a shower. There were two quilts on this bed that he asked for from the boss when he came in, so now he has laid the quilt on the floor and returned it to He took a pillow and said to him: "I've laid it out for you, you can just sleep directly on this floor."

Wen Guli: "..."

He regretted agreeing to sleep on the ground. He looked at the distance between the bed and the ground, said nothing, and took the pillow very obediently.

Su Zhien was still thinking that he was indeed obedient and really slept on the floor.

After giving him this pillow, he went to bed.

It was getting late now, so it was already time to go to bed, so he got ready to sleep after lying on the bed. Not long after, Wen Guli suddenly ran onto the bed, and Su Zhien was frightened by him.

"Wen... Wen Guli, what are you doing?"

Wen Guli ran directly behind him and lay down, then hugged him from behind and brought him into his arms.

Both men were lying on their sides.

Su Zhien was frightened.

Wen Guli restrained him tightly, not letting him go. He grabbed his hand and let him sleep on his arm. His voice was low and forbearing and sounded from behind: "I regret it. I'm so damn good." I'm not a gentleman, so you want me to sleep on the floor? Impossible."

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli bit his earlobe and blew into his ear with a cool voice: "Be good and don't move. That's it. The day you don't agree to be my wife, I won't touch you." Just let me hold you to sleep."

Su Zhien still felt that something was special. The result of the squirming made Wen Guli angry. She squeezed his hand and warned, "If you dare to move again, I will kill you."

Su Zhien was frightened when he heard this and did not dare to move.

I can only sleep with him obediently.

...

The two people who slept until dawn maintained this posture until the morning. However, his hand should be numb after sleeping on his pillow all night. Su Zhien felt very embarrassed when he got up. Wen Guli didn't feel anything, and there was no movement. After stroking his arms, he got up and washed up with him, then took him to visit Yangcheng. In fact, he had almost bought all the things he wanted to buy yesterday. It was just the two of them who went shopping today. After visiting this place, they will go back tomorrow.

Su Zhien had never left that village since she was a child. The furthest distance was to go to school, so this was her first time in such a big city, and everything was new to her. Wen Guli took him out to play and eat.

The two of them went to the busiest pedestrian street in Yangcheng.

When Su Zhien saw someone shouting about selling this candied haws, he became greedy.

When he was a child, he always wanted to eat this kind of candied haws, but he had never eaten it.

Because every time she goes to the market during the New Year or festival, Cai Xiaohong only buys candied haws for Su Tubao to eat.

He said that as an elder brother, he should eat it, and as a younger brother, he should let his elder brother eat it, but he couldn't eat it.

While Su Zhien was staring at it, Wen Guli went directly to the boss and asked for a candied haws.

Su Zhien originally thought that the candied haws on a stick was for him, so when he saw him buying the candied haws, he reached out to take it.

As a result, Wen Guli stuffed the candied haws into his own mouth!

Su Zhien looked at him in disbelief.

Seeing his deflated appearance, Wen Guli raised his eyebrows and asked him, "Want to eat?"

Su Zhien nodded.

Wen Guli felt cute when he saw Su Zhien nodding in such a cute way. Then he reached out to grab his head and pulled him towards him. In the next second, he took out the candied haws in his mouth. Passed into his mouth...