Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?

How dare she break her son's hand.

So she waited for the little bitch to come back and used the same method to break the little bitch's hand to see if he would dare to bully her son again.

Cai Xiaohong didn't listen to his explanation at all. She walked over waving the cane and hit him in the face. Su Zhien ran, and Cai Xiaohong chased him: "Little beast, why are you running? Come here quickly. If I don't beat you to death now, I am really not your mother anymore. If you dare to mess with your brother, I will break your hands and feet now to see if you still dare to bully your brother!"

Su Zhien would be a fool if he didn't run, so he hurriedly ran outside. Cai Xiaohong saw that this little beast could run so fast, so she hurried up to chase him. Just when the cane was about to hit him, Wen Guli's A hand suddenly appeared and grabbed Cai Xiaohong's hand, preventing her from swinging it down.

Cai Xiaohong looked at the man who suddenly appeared. She didn't recognize him at all, so she waved her hands angrily to let him go: "Who are you? Let me go quickly! It's none of your business if I beat my son. Do you care?"

Wen Guli listened to this woman's pupils with anger. The next second he pushed her back angrily and said in a cold voice: "You beat my wife? You said I can take care of it." Not available?"

Cai Xiaohong was a little dumbfounded when she heard him talking about his wife, but she quickly realized: "It's you bastard, you're the one who eloped with him! Ah, I remembered it, why do you look so familiar? , are you not that idle gangster, are you the outsider? The one whose father is dead and whose mother is a prostitute!"

Wen Guli's bottom line is his mother and Su Zhien. After you heard someone insulting his mother, he walked over angrily and said in a threatening manner: "If you say one more thing to me, I'll kill you!"

Cai Xiaohong is not afraid of people with foreign surnames like them. After all, the unity of people in the village means xenophobia. People with foreign surnames like them were very excluded when they came. Now she is not afraid and puts her hands on her hips and says: "I said it, yes. What can't you say? I'm afraid I'll tell you the truth, so you feel guilty. You're just a bastard. Who doesn't know? Your mother is a widow. She must be the type who is probably left behind by others. She has a dirty disease. Dui, you are not a bastard who was played by someone. He has no place to live elsewhere, so he came to our village. If you can, beat me. I called everyone to see who did it. Who else."

Wen Guli was already at the peak of his anger. When the veins in his hands bulged, he could knock someone down with one fist and step forward to strangle her to death.

When Cai Xiaohong saw him coming, she hurriedly called out: "Folks, come quickly, this foreigner is hitting someone, this bastard is beating someone! Folks, come quickly."

Cai Xiaohong was famous for having a rooster's voice, and her howling voice called everyone over.

Everyone hurried over and asked her: "Sister Xiaohong, what's wrong? Why are you shouting so loudly?"

Cai Xiaohong put one hand on her hips, pointed at Wen Guli with one hand and said, "Look carefully, it's this foreigner, this gangster. He just hit me. I'm already old, I can't say anything." He was an elder, and he actually hit me. He also punched and kicked me. People like them have always been gangsters who resort to violence. He took a liking to our family, and if I didn't agree, he would rob me, and now he wants to rob me. Let's go. I said a few words in anger, and he punched and kicked me. It's really an evil thing. Why did you offend such a person? You really want to make the decision for me. If you don't know, why? I thought the people in our village were easy to bully."

After hearing this, the villagers became very angry. They were usually unhappy with these gangsters, but now they started beating people directly. How could they be allowed to continue, so the villagers quickly returned home and took out those gangsters. The rotten eggs were rotten, as were vegetable leaves and rotten leaves. They brought them all in buckets and threw them directly at Wen Guli and said: "You stinky bastard, get out of our village. Smelly bastard, what the hell are you doing?" Prostitutes and female mothers, get out of our village!"