Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien

Cai Xiaohong felt relieved when she heard this and waved the cane in her hand to fight.

When Su Zhien saw that her hand was about to come over, he scolded her and said, "Now the law has been changed. Violently beating a child is equivalent to domestic violence! There is Uncle Li here at the entrance of our village. He works in the police station. If you don't If you believe it, go find him and ask him now. If you dare to call now, I will call the police."

After Su Zhien finished speaking, he turned to look at Su Tubao behind him and said, "Brother, have you returned all the books you have read for so many years to the teacher? How could you not know that domestic violence is a crime? You are Are you aiding the tyrants or do you want to put mom in jail?"

Su Tubao's expression changed at his words.

Cai Xiaohong is now afraid of causing trouble and going to jail, but she is so angry that she doesn't want to let this little brat go.

Su Tubao didn't believe that there was no way to cure him. He couldn't beat him, so why couldn't he deal with him? He just couldn't be allowed to see Wen Guli.

So he said to Cai Xiaohong: "Mom, lock him up, lock him up, he won't be able to leave, and he won't meet other wild men. If he runs away with other wild men, if this news spreads to us, Do you still need to see someone? He was already spitted to death."

Cai Xiaohong loves face. After all, if anyone in this village eloped with someone else, it would really be a disgrace to the family. People have no face if they know it, so the mother and son teamed up and locked Su Zhien in a shabby small room. This small room was extremely small and extremely dark. There were many cockroaches and spiders inside, and they would occasionally crawl around. It's possible that even a mouse came in, and it was used to store miscellaneous things.

"Get in here. You want to run away with another wild man. How shameless do you think you are? Don't even eat tonight. Don't even think about eating in the next few days. You will starve to death, you bastard. Why are you so promiscuous? You want to have sex with someone else?" Wild man run."

After pushing him into this small room, the door was locked and he was not allowed to come out.

Su Zhien staggered and almost fell after being pushed in. After reacting, he turned around and patted the door. It was already locked tightly. There were no tools inside. He searched for a long time and couldn't open the door. If he couldn't get out, , then why are you leaving for Yangcheng with Wen Guli tomorrow?

He slammed the door vigorously and called to them: "Mom, brother, open the door and I can explain to you that I didn't run away with him! Open the door. You have no right to lock me up. You are imprisoning me!"

After Su Tubao locked up Su Zhien, he asked Cai Xiaohong to cook.

He looked at the train ticket in his hand, and suddenly an idea occurred to him, and he immediately returned to the room to pack his things.

Su Zhien has no way to leave this home or go out now, so he can go out with Wen Guli on his behalf.

Maybe this opportunity to go out to play can help develop a relationship with him, and it's not necessarily possible for the two of them to be together.

...

Early the next morning, Su Tubao took the train ticket and went out. Su Zhien was unwilling to give up and kept banging on the door and shouting. But seeing that the door was locked, he felt relieved and couldn't even break his throat. He immediately hurried to the train station to find Wen Guli.

Yesterday I heard they said they met at the entrance of the train station.

So now he goes to the train station.

Wen Guli didn't pick up Su Zhien because he had to go to the county town to buy things in advance and came out of the village an hour or two early. After all, they had to buy some food before boarding the train.

That's why we arranged to meet here at the train station.

After he bought the things, he went to the entrance of the train station. After waiting for a while, he didn't see Su Zhien, but he saw Su Tubao smiling at him.

Su Tubao walked towards him with that smile again, ran up to him and gasped: "Sorry, I'm late. We can go."

Wen Guli felt as if he had seen a lunatic, and said in a bad tone, "Who are you?"

Su Tubao showed him the train ticket in his hand and said, "Zhien said he doesn't want to go out with you, so give me this train ticket and let me go to Yangcheng with you. Can we go?"