actually...

Stiles' POV

  I unlocked my locker, sneaking the dozen eggs into it. I looked around making sure no one saw.

I turned to see Scott looking down the hallway, so I followed his eyes.

"You like her?" I asked, turning back to my locker. He shook out of his trance.

"Who?" He asked.

"Her." I said, looking at Kira.

"No. I mean, maybe. She's new." He stuttered. I rolled my eyes as I shut my locker.

"Scott, you are the apex predator." I said, walking away and Scott followed. I stopped and turned around to him.

"You're are the alpha of alphas. You are the hot girl that everyone wants." I exclaimed, motioning to him. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm the hot girl?" He asked. I nodded and pointed to him.

"You are the hottest girl." I smirked. He smiled and nodded, just as Issac walked up.

"I'm the hot girl." He stated. Issac smiled and nodded.

"Yes you are."

I smiled at Scott when my eyes caught y/n walking up to us.

"Actually..." I trailed off, pulling her into my side. "She's the hottest girl."

She giggled and blushed, hiding her face in my side. I pecked her cheek, before smiling at the guys.

Scott kept his eyes on us, smiling. He always liked to tease me about how after years of crushing on her I finally managed to get her to like me.

Issac just made a face. "I can't believe you two are together."

"Well read it and weep, wolfie. This ones all mine." I smiled down at her. She looked up at me and pecked my lips.

I kept leaning in, continuing the kiss.

"Stilinski!" I heard a shout. I quit kissing y/n and looked up at coach who was standing next to Scott.

"Yes, coach?" I said, playing stupid. He sighed.

"Not in the hallways, ok?" He lectured, pointing at us.

"Yes coach." I said, watching him walk away. When he left the hallway, I leaned down again, putting my lips on y/n's.

"Stiles!" She giggled, pulling away. I pouted.

"I gotta get to class anyways. See you at practice?" She said, pulling away. I sighed and pecked her forehead.

"Yeah." And she strutted off. I watched her walk down the hallway in her jeans. My favorite jeans.

"That's barbaric." I heard Lydia say, who had just walked up to us.

"What? She's my girlfriend. I'm allowed to." I said, shrugging. I looked at Issac who brought his eyes back to us.

"And you're not. Keep your eyes to yourself." I pointed at Issac. He smiled and shrugged, walking away.