stiles AU (pt. 3)

Y/N POV

  "Stiles? Please tell me you can do this." I said looking straight into his eyes. But Void just stood and smirked.

  "Oh he's telling you alright. I can hear him. He's fighting, just like you told him to. And now, he's stuck like this." Void chuckled, gesturing to his body.

  "Stop it." I snapped. "He can do it."

"I, for one," Void smiled. "Think this is better. I mean, now, you have someone strong and willing to fight. What's so bad about that?"

  "Maybe the fact you murder for fun." Scott snapped.

  "Ah-" Void held up a finger, shutting us up. "The Oni did it, maybe upon my command, but c'mon..."

   "Haven't we all killed?" He smirked, clasping his hands together in front of him.

  "Not all of us are sociopaths." I scoffed.

  "I'm sorry, but, last time I checked, Stiles had a bit of blood on his hands. And, without any notion from me, might I add." Void raised his hands in surrender as he chuckled.

  "That wasn't murder and you know it." I snapped, getting closer to the window as I snarled at him. Void didn't flinch.

  "Then- why is the guilt eating away at his mind? Hm? Why can't he stop thinking about how everybody looks at him the way he looks at himself? Like a murderer."

  I opened my mouth to scream at him, until I felt a hand on my shoulder, pulling me away from the door.

  "You can't trust him, Y/N. We can't trust that Stiles thinks like that. He- he knows we trust him." Scott assured.

  "Who's in his brain right now?!" Void yelled. "Huh?! Who- can hear, every. Single. Thought."

  "This was a bad idea, I knew it." I whispered to Scott, shaking my head.

  "I'll get the ketamine." Scott nodded his head, walking down the hallway. We'd asked Deaton for some, just in case things got out of hand like they are now.

   "You know, Y/N..." Void pondered. I looked up and watched him walk back to the chair and plop down, making the chair slightly screech against the wooden floors.

   "I've always liked our conversations." He smiled.

  "They won't be happening often." I huffed. He chuckled and looked to his lap.

  "Stiles is really trying hard. I can feel it. The resistance in my head." He nodded, tapping his temple wth his forefinger. "It- it almost hurts."

  "Good. Finally some pain for you." I snapped. I heard foot steps and looked over to see Scott with a familiar injection.

  "Open the door." Scott asked, nodding. I slowly nodded back, putting my hand on the handle as I unlocked it and turned the handle.

   I barely opened the door, letting Scott slide in before following after him. I shut the unlocked door behind me, just in case.

  "Go ahead. Put me to sleep. What are you gonna do, exercise me?" Void scoffed. Scott, disregarding him, began moving the needle quickly towards his neck.

   Void instantly stood and up and threw Scott across the room. I gasped as Scott's head smashed into the wall, creating a hole as he slid down and unconsciously sat against the floor.

  Void groaned and cracked his neck, before relaxing. He looked to me and I immediately reacted, spinning around and reaching for the handle.

   Hands grabbed my waist and instead of leaving out the door, I was smashed against it, facing Void.