sneaking in

THIRD PERSON (SET IN SEASON TWO)

  Y/N huffed as she threw herself into the comforter of her bed, mentally screaming profanities at her parents.

  They had found out she was dating Stiles Stilinski, nearly a boy who was the epitome of supernatural business. And they would know. They were hunters.

   But, heaven forbid, she become one.

She had Allison sneak her bow lessons, but still, her parents refused to give any and all contact with Stiles.

  This meant phone confiscation, and threatening to move unless she promised she wouldn't see him.

   Y/N couldn't even begin to think about moving away from Stiles.

   So, her anger was probably justified.

  Stiles' knuckles gripped and re-gripped the steering wheel of his jeep, glancing at the house he had parked across from. Scott sat in the passenger seat, looking with him.

  "You're sure this will work?" Stiles sighed, tapping the wheel as she gazed to a specific window. The one they planned him to crawl through.

   "One hundred percent. Me and Allison did this all the time. Y/N said her parents are downstairs watching late night television until 10:30. Which means you have an hour and a half to get in, get a weeks worth of love, and get the hell out." Scott scoffed.

   "I can't believe I'm going to sneak into her house." Stiles mumbled.

  "I can. You'd jump off that house for her." Scott rolled his eyes, hopping out. Stiles grumbled, doing the same, as he walked to the road where Scott was standing.

   "Now, remember. As soon as I'm through the window, you take the jeep. They'll know it's mine. Hour and a half later, you pick me up." Stiles reminded Scott.

  "Yeah, yeah." Scott waved it off, patting Stiles plaid-clad back. "Just to already. You reek of desperation."

  Stiles was going to snap back but Scott had already jumped into the jeep, ready to ride off.

  Stiles sighed and re-adjusted his hat, walking towards the house. He could easily climb up their porch and crawl the small roof to Y/N's bedroom.

  He wasn't sure what he was worried about. They carefully planned out her parents. Maybe it was what would happen once he got in.

  Would they kiss?

  Would she just want to talk?

  Did she want sex? He sure as hell did.

He wasn't so sure he could with her parents downstairs. Stiles Stilinski wasn't blessed with the talent of keeping quiet during sex.

  Stiles grabbed the porch posts, stepping onto the railing as he balanced. Once he was up straight, he grabbed the roof and pulled up, heaving his body onto the roof. As soon as he looked up, he watched Y/N's bedroom light shut off, meaning she knew he was here.

  Stiles scrambled to her window, giving it the soft three knock code. Small footsteps echoed and the curtains moved, revealing the face he'd been missing so much.

  The same smile fell on both of their faces as she giddily pulled the window up, backing up so Stiles could get through.

  The boy licked his lips before crawling in, his hands stumbling to her carpet before he tumbled in. They both winced at the noise, hoping they hadn't blown their cover. When they didn't hear footsteps, or guns loading for that matter, Stiles stood up slowly.

  "Hey." He whispered, making Y/N quietly chuckle, stepping closer to him.

  "Hi."

Stiles laughed, remembering to keep it low. "Can we, maybe, turn some lights on? I'd like to actually see my girlfriend."

  Y/N giggled again, but blushed too. She was lucky it was so dark.

  "Not yet. I- I want you to feel what I'm wearing."

   Stiles gulped, so hard that it would probably be visible if light was present. His skin became hot and he knew he was blushing incredibly hard.

  He felt small fingers take his own, making him jump at the contact. Y/N pulled up his hands, and Stiles was so nervous it hurt.

  Stiles felt fabric at first, realizing she had placed his hands on some kind of shirt, maybe? Her hands continued to guide his and he felt her shirt cut off as his hand moved up.

  She moved his hands over, and he felt only the small straps of a tank-top. Soft, slim fabric. The sides dipped almost all the way to her waist, revealing her sides.

   Braless, he realized.

Y/N heard his breath shudder, before his hands continued down, meeting her hips.

  Stiles didn't feel the fabric of shorts, just thin lace on her hips. A small strip on each hip, that continued either way. Lace underwear, his brain screamed.

   "Is- this is okay, right?" Y/N whispered. "If you just wanted to, like, talk or some-"

   Stiles' hands pulled from hers, feeling upwards. Reaching her collar bones, her neck, her jaw. His thumbs, she felt, padded against her lips.

   A deep in take of breath was all she heard before she felt his lips on hers, his hands fully cupping her jaw. She sighed in pleasure, her arms finding their way eventually to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer.

  "I can't believe we're doing this." Stiles mumbled, kissing Y/N harder.

  "Why?" Y/N smirked against his lips, drawing them closer to her bed.

  "I don't know." Stiles whispered, leaning forward as Y/N's knees hit the bed, hovering over her carefully. "I feel- like, sexy and dangerous."

  "Sexy, I don't know. Dangerous, yes." Y/N giggled.

   "You're sexy." Stiles pointed out, lifting the front of her tank top, placing small kisses to her stomach, and up, through the valley of her breasts.

  Y/N let out a shaky breath, the feeling of his kisses unbelievable.

   Just like the rest of their night.

A/N::

   sorry, it's like, late and jet lag is being a bitch so if you want the smut part I might do it. oh, and if you haven't heard of my video contest, go check out the last chapter of "INDIGO" right now!!!

    i love you so much, remember that