full moon sex

this is for @Bunniehare
  **warning: OKAY I can't even believe I wrote this but it's SUPER smutty**

     Bela's POV

My second full moon.

Tonight.

And I was in no way ready.

My first full moon was a complete disaster, which consisted of me breaking through my bedroom window and going off to attack a deer.

But tonight, Stiles was coming over. Which was apparently supposed to help, because according to him, he had 'fool-proof methods'.

Stiles was my anchor, nonetheless. This even happened before we were dating. Even before I was a werewolf. He kept me grounded, letting my mind wander to the subject of him when I needed to calm down.

  The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my day dream. I took a deep breath and opened the front door, revealing Stiles with a black duffle bag.

  "Ready? It's almost 8." He said, walking in.

  "As ready as I'll ever be." I groaned, shutting the door behind him.

  "So, are we going to your room., or?" He awkwardly asked, biting the inside of his cheek. I could hear his heartbeat rise, making me smile.

  "Yeah. I don't really want to tear up the living room." I shrugged.

  He rolled his eyes as we began walking up the stairs. "You won't be tearing anything up if I have anything to do about it."

  I chuckled and followed him to my room, watching him as he set the duffle bag on the end of my bed, shuffling through it.

"So-" I sighed, plopping down on my bed. "What do you have for me?"

  "Well," he smiled, dumping the bag on to the bed. "I have a lot."

  I raised my eyebrows, before picking up a set of handcuffs.

  "Really?"

"It's just a suggestion." He mumbled, snatching them from my grasp and shoving them back into the bag. I rolled my eyes and shifted through the rest.

  "Alright. Go on. Chain me down like the animal I am." I sighed.

  "Bela..." Stiles sighed. "It's not like that. This is just- temporary. You'll learn control."

  "How?" I sadly huffed. "I don't even have the slightest idea of how to do this."

  Stiles sighed and took my hands in his, making me look him straight in the eyes.

  "It's just like Scott says. Find your anchor. Tie yourself to your human side, tie yourself to those feelings." He said, leaning in.

  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, my mind automatically traveling to Stiles. My anchor.

  I thought about how sweet and understanding he was. How he stayed through with me. Never let me down. Never doubted me. Never let anything happen to me, even though now it was obvious I could handle myself.

  His smooth voice that always seemed to run through my ears like the best song. His honey eyes that drowned into mine, capturing all my attention. His soft hair that, no matter how it was, always made me want to run my fingers as we made out.

  Like now.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing Stiles face close to mine. I almost smiled at his face, before smashing my lips to his.

  He gasped, but kept kissing me. The full moon had already been taking effect, making my kisses rushed and rough.

  He moaned at my forwardness and I heard him swipe all the stuff on to the floor, as he grabbed my hips.