5B imagine

SPOILERS OKAY
    and this is kinda short oops

    Y/N POV

"We need to find the next chimera, before Theo does." Scott huffed. I nodded.

   "I have to go check on my dad, he's- he's getting better, right?" Stiles said, his voice shaking as he looked to Melissa. But the unsure look on her face made him sigh nervously.

   "Malia, you come with me." Scott gestured. "Y/N, Stiles, mom, go see Sheriff, check in on him."

  "What?" I breathed out. "Scott, I can help look, you know I can-"

  "Y/N." Scott interrupted. I shut up. "Go with Stiles."

  "No, I'm coming with you. You need all the help you can get." I reminded him. I felt a hand on my lower back, causing me to look back at Stiles

   "So do I." He choked out. My heart wrenched at the broken look on his face and I caved in.

   "Fine. But call me if-"

  "Bye!"

And Malia and Scott were gone.

   "Let's go. We'll need as much time as we can get." Melissa nodded. Stiles sighed and agreed, trailing his hand forward as he intertwined his fingers with mine tightly. I did the same, giving his soft, large hand a slight squeeze.

   "We'll meet you there." I said to Melissa. She smiled at us and nodded, walking out of the room.

   "What are you trying to do?" I heard Stiles breath.

   "Help?" I questioned. What else would I be doing?

   "Are you trying to leave me?" Stiles sniffled, tears quickly forming.

   "Stiles, I just want to help find-"

"No, Y/N. I've- I've spent so much time worried about everyone else and who's going to try to kill us next. Can I, please, just have one second where you're not out in danger?"

   I sighed and fully faced him now.

"Stiles. I'm always worried about you. But, I'm not trying to make you sit right next to me at every waking moment. I just-"

  "So, I'm clingy now?" Stiles sadly mumbled. My eyes widened when I realized how bad that sounded.

  "No! No, no. It's just- I want to do something." I sighed.

  "You can." Stiles pleaded, grabbing my other hand with his empty one and pulling them both to his chest.

   "You're helping me. You're- the only
thing keeping me from going into constant panic attack. I lost Scott, Liam tried to kill Scott, Theo's trying to kill all of us, and I'm slowly losing my dad-" He choked out.

    "I'm not losing you too."

I felt a small tear roll down my cheek, nodding at his words.

   "Stiles," I smiled. "I know... it's been rough. And I'm so proud of you for pulling through with me."

  Stiles let a small smile fall on his lips, his eyes trained on mine as I continued.

   "And I love you. More, than anything. So, you're not losing me. You couldn't if you tried. You're stuck with me." I smiled, tears in my eyes.

   "I want to be stuck with you forever." He said, his broken voice coming out as a whisper. I chuckled as more cheerful tears fell and I leaned in, softly placing my lips on Stiles'.

   He hummed in pleasure and dropped my hands, moving his to cup my jaw and thread his fingers through my hair. I tilted my head slightly as I moved my lips against his sensually.

   "Please don't leave me." Stiles quietly mumbled against my lips. He slowly leaned away, but kept his lips touching mine.

    "Everybody always leaves."

I pecked his lips and again, smiled through years.

   "I wouldn't dream of it." And Stiles leaned back in, moving his lips against mine as we traded our deep love, remembering the security and trust we had with each other.

  _____________________
A/N:: I WAS IN THE MOOD FROM TNIGHTS EPISODE OKAY WHY IS STILES SAD ANOSNWLS  LYDIA HELP HIM PLEASE

   love you guys : )