the one unlucky moment

**media credits: not mine**

    Y/N POV

  "Scott, Stiles said take a left."

  "I did take a left."

  "No. . . You took a right and then another right because-"

  "I've got this, okay, Y/N? Your boyfriend isn't the only genius."

  "Apparently the only one with a sense of direction. . ." I mumbled. Bad choice sitting next to a werewolf.

  "You know what? Do you want to drive? Because I can stop the car?" Scott mocked, letting go of the steering wheel momentarily.

  "Okay, smartass, just put your hands on the wheel and drive. Stiles is waiting." I rolled my eyes, looking back out the window.

  Raindrops splattered against it, before the speed of the car spread them along the window. Lines of water, racing, intrigued me, catching my attention.

  "Hell, it's really pouring." Scott sighed, frowning at the intense pounding of rain on the windshield.

  I nodded in agreement, turning my head forward. The road began to weave left and right, hiding the next corner with tall pine trees. Scott turned once more, before slamming on the breaks.

   "Oh god. . ." Scott sighed.

  I narrowed my eyes, attempting to see through the intense rain. A flipped over car had flashing lights, beaming the incident.

   "Let's hurry up and check this out. Stiles will be worrying." I nodded. Scott agreed and places the car in park, but leaving it on for the aid of headlights.

   We both hopped out, immediately being drenched. Water soaked my jacket, all the way to my shirt, until it reached my skin. I shivered at the cold water, walking to the front of the car with Scott.

   "Holy- fuck, fuck fuck." Scott cursed, sprinting to the car now. I furrowed my eyebrows and slightly jogged behind him. What does he see?

   We got closer and, with realization, I gasped.

    Stiles' jeep flipped over, driver window busted open, and the owner hanging halfway out.

   Slightly too still for my liking.

  "S-Scott?" I shivered, slowly walking closer now. Scott was next to him, pulling him out quickly. My brain screamed to run over, but my feet were fearful.

    "C'mon Stiles, not now. Not like this!" He shouted, turning my boyfriend on his back. I sniffled through, moving to stand next to them.
My mouth hung open as I crouched down to the ground.

   "Stiles? Baby? C-Can you hear me?" I cried out. Nothing.

   Scott groaned as he saw the impact injury on the side of Stiles' head, clenching his jaw to keep in his own cries.

   "I- I have too. It's all that's left. . ." Scott huffed, before his fangs grew. My eyes widened. Was he gone? Was he going to bite him? Too much was going on for my mind to focus.

   Scott let out a loud roar, one that made me flinch, before he pulled Stiles' arm up and bit, tears welling up.

   I cried as Stiles lie still as this happened. He's okay. He's bit. He'll live.

   Scott un-sunk his teeth, making them retract back as he calmed down. He gently rested Stiles' wrist back on to the asphalt.

   I waited for anything. His chest to start rising, his eyes to widened, for him to gasp a returning breath everyone did when we saved them.

   My chest and throat tightened as we waited longer. Tears fell and a sob accidentally escaped, echoing into the air.

  "Stiles. . .?" I whispered, licking my lips as they dried. Another sob racked up.

   "Stiles, please. Please answer baby, I- I need to see you breath, okay? If, if this is some joke, I really need it stop. . ." I cried louder.

  Nothing.

  "Stiles!" I screamed through the tears. "Wake up! Okay, I need you to wake up right now! I need you okay! I need your- your laugh, your smile, your happiness, your love- I need you! Please, wake up! Stiles!"

    I watched as Scott jumped up, angrily screaming out to the rain as he kicked the jeep. Next, his fist slammed once. And again and again and again. The screaming stopped and I only heard sobs similar to mine. I let him to his own as I returned my attention to the boy on the floor.

   "Stiles?" I whispered, once more, hopeful.

   Nothing.

    Nothing but the sound of rain falling through the trees.

   "Stiles, I love you, okay? I- That has to mean something, baby. You- you have to wake up. They always do, we have to save everyone! That includes you, dammit! Stiles, wake up!" I screamed, my eyes slamming shut and I fell backwards, fully sitting as I furiously rocked back and forth, my cried forcing air in and out of my lungs.

Arms wrapped around me, stilling my movements. Scott sat next to me, sniffles still quietly leaving him.

  "He- he can't be gone, Scott. . ." I whispered, my head between my knees.

   "I'm so s-sorry, Y/N. I- I don't want to feel this way again. I hate it, I hate feeling like this. . ." He responded.

    I didn't either. Nothing should be able to hurt this bad. But as the body lies still in front of us-

The feeling is becoming more and more painful.

______________________________________________________
A/N:: I cried writing this

    i love you so much