friends

BASED OFF OF THE SONG: Friends, by Chase Atlantic

[I was tagged by lolstiles to do this and since she's quite literally my queen, why wouldn't I do it?]

[Tag: Hit shuffle on your playlist and write an imagine based on the first song that plays!]

THIRD PERSON

The music in the club was pounding, all the way from her ears to the bottom of her feet. The bass took control of the room and rumbled her stomach. Her right hand gripped the glass, her left hand gripping a broad shoulder. Like a mumble in the back ground, she heard the yells and cheers of her friends at the bar, hooting on her catch of the night. She bit her lip, letting loose with the music (and mostly the alcohol running in her system). The guy of the night had his hands on her exposed waist, keeping her close to his hips. Y/N looked over to her girlfriends for a moment to her right, before looking to her left.

[Girl, tell me what you're doing on the other side. And so, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy.]

Her eyes caught the ones of someone she knew, very well. Almost a little too well. This wasn't the first time their eyes met and she knew it wouldn't be the last. His amber eyes were tracing her moves, jealously and anger reeking from his glare. Stiles Stilinski was supposed to be drinking his night at the bar, getting over her. And just like his brain, he just couldn't escape her. Here she was, doing the same thing.

Their eyes were locked and neither the guy that Y/N was with, nor the group of friends Stiles was with, noticed. Suddenly, Y/N's moves went from mindless dancing to a scheme to remind Stiles that this is what he had lost. This is what he gave up. He had her and he was the one who fucked it all up.

Y/N watched as a girl who was dressed- exactly for a club, actually- walked up to Stiles. He gave Y/N one last stare, before accepting the hand with a smirk. He set his beer down and let her drag him off to dance. Y/N's eyes followed them not too far away as the girl got close to him and he had no problem with it. His hands held the girls hips in a way that made Y/N's tingle. His head dipped down, his nose brushing her ear. Stiles looked sideways to Y/N, kissing the girl's shoulder as he did. Y/N felt fueled with retaliation as she began to kiss the neck of the guy in front of her. She felt the guy's hands travel down to her ass, giving small squeezes. She cursed herself for instantly thinking that Stiles' hands were better.

[Face it, you want it, you crave it, believe when I say that you'll know once you taste us.]

The war was only beginning, the two unknowingly using these people to attempt to gain a reaction from the other. Granted, the moves were infuriating each other, but they couldn't be the one to break. Y/N decided quickly that she had one way to end this, a line Stiles thought he would cross- but would never.

Her hand reached up to the back of the guys neck and pressed, bringing his lips to hers. They were disgusting. A type of alcohol was on his lips, and one that was probably on hers as well, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. She didn't get drunk, ever- this being the first night. Recently, it seemed, the Stilinski boy was the only one to drive her to such ends.

She opened her eyes to look at Stiles and saw he had slowly stopped dancing with the incredible figure in front of him. His eyes watched as Y/N moved her lips against the other pair. His heart rumbled with the base, as he felt it drop to his stomach. He had no right to feel this way. All they had were a couple of intense nights and lots of kisses. He had just been too late to realize that Y/N wasn't just around to get pleasure- she was there for love. Stiles was late to the party, remembering the day he watched Y/N leave his house in tears. She had told him that she loved him and he hadn't said it back. The heartbreak he felt the next day was something that Stiles deemed as losing love. But he wasn't going to let it get away.