its nothing (part 3)

Y/N POV

It's been a couple days since my- episode in the girls locker room.

And I've kept myself away from everyone.

I do get the occasional glance in the hallway from Stiles, but I can't bring myself to look back at him.

Of course, I still love him. I care about his well-being more than my own.

The first day was hard.

Constant texts and phone calls from Stiles. Heart-breaking voice mails; some of him begging to talk. Some of them of him crying and tell me how much he misses me and needs me.

But he doesn't. He doesn't need a murderer.

Was I a murderer?

I've been laying in bed, playing the conversation in my head over and over again. Trying to find my own answer in it.

My phone buzzed under my butt and I pulled it out, expecting another text from Stiles. But it's Scott.

Meet me at the school.

My body panicked, presuming the worst. Maybe I could finally tell them. Maybe they would understand just like Theo did.

I'll be there.

I hit send and got up from my bed, walking downstairs to my car.

Now or never.
   ~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled into the school parking lot and already saw Scott leaning against his bike.

He stood up straight as I got out of my car, walking towards him.

"You wanted to talk?" I softly asked, standings good distance away from him.

"Why haven't you been talking to anyone?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"I've been doing some thinking." I vaguely said. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, could you tell me? Cause everyone's freaking out and looking at me for answers- that I don't have." He exclaimed, stepping closer.

I took a deep breath.

"The night at the school? The- 911 call that the cops followed?" I started, watching as Scott nodded.

"That was me. I called."

His eyes widened. "Are you the one taking the bodies?"

I quickly shook my head. "I- that night, my car had smoke coming from it so I pulled in here. While I was trying to fix it-"

He nodded, eager for me to continue.

"Donovan attacked me. I had to fight him off me to run inside, looking for a place to hide... I eventually went into the library and he had followed me in there. He was taunting me, talking about killing Sheriff and Stiles."

I was crying now, the memories striking me.

"He came at me again, so I climbed the renovation scaffolding and he tried to follow. He grabbed my leg- I didn't know what to do! I pulled the pin, and poles toppled on him. I-I just wanted to knock him down, but... it went straight through him." I whispered.

His eyes widened.

"I climbed down and he had stopped breathing. I called the cops so they could get him but- someone took the body."

I finished and we both stood, silence surrounding us. I knew he was taking in my explanation.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone. I knew- that if any of you found out the wrong way... you wouldn't want me. Stiles wouldn't want me." I whispered, tears stinging my eyes still.