worst fears

[SPOILERS!: if you have not seen the finale, this does contain spoilers]

    [Y/N POV]

     Slowly, I turned the corner, looking around for the Anuk-ite. If we could just find it, get rid of it- it would be over. I knew Stiles was incoming with the solution to our problem, but we had to trap in it a room, a place we could end it all.

   "Yeah, guys-" I mumbled to myself, cautiously peering into a classroom before continuing down the hallway. "Split up. Let's do it. It's a great idea."

  I shook my head, walking across the hall as I looked left and right, before peering into the classroom. I slowly entered the obvious chemistry classroom, checking both ends of the room. Both seemed fine but-

   The door slammed and I shrieked, squeezing my eyes shut instantly. There was no way I could look. No. I couldn't. There was nothing-

    "(Y/N). . ." I heard Stiles' voice cry out softly. My heart dropped. It was way too real. My lip trembled and I softly shook my head, biting it to stop it.

  "(Y/N), please open you're eyes- please. . " Stiles' voice continued, and suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders. His hands. God, they felt so real. It was all, all so real.

  "(Y/N), it hurts so much, please help me. God, there's so much blood, (Y/N)." He continued. My eyes burned, and tears slipped past, running down my cheeks as I attempted to take deep breaths. I jolted when Stiles shook me, my hands curling into my chest in fear.

   "(Y/N), help me! Please! Please, look at me, (Y/N)! I'm dying!"

   I was crying, sobs making their way past my lips. I flinched when I suddenly felt his hands on my jaw, my breath hitching when his thumbs brushed my cheekbones.

   "(Y/N), open your eyes. For me. Show me those eyes." His voice was so smooth and relaxing. I was beginning to catch my breath. My hands lowered to my hips, my eyelids simply shutting rather than squeezing shut.

   "Yeah. . ." I could hear the smile in his voice, a happy tone floating into my ears. "Yeah, (Y/N), just look at me. You know me. I love you."

    I took a deep breath, trying to relax myself. My shoulders dropped and I licked my lips, getting rid of the last of my nerves. My eyes slightly fluttered and I began to see light.  I opened them and I didn't see Stiles' face, I saw the Anuk-ite. 

   I gasped and-

    THIRD PERSON