hallucinations

Y/N POV

I walked into school that morning, definitely feeling different.

I wasn't even one who had almost sacrificed themselves for their parents, but still.

I opened my locker and pulled out my Latin book. Shutting it, I looked around for my boyfriend Stiles. Finally, I saw him at his locker trying to do the combination.

I walked over, putting my hand on his shoulder which caused him to jumpy slightly.

"Did I scare you?" I chuckled. He let out a breath and gave me a small smile.

He went back to his lock, jiggling it.

"Need some help?" I asked, looking up at him. He didn't respond until he gave me a short nod.

I entered his combination and opened his locker.

"You okay?" I whispered as he slowly grabbed his books.

"Fine." He sighed, shutting his locker and locking it.

Scott walked up next to us, breathing heavily. Stiles looked over to him and his eyes widened.

"Dude your eyes."

Scott looked scared. "What? What's wrong with them?"

"They're glowing." I whispered. He let out an 'oh god' and tried to cover them.

"Well, stop it." Stiles said, giving Scott a slight smack on his head.

"I can't." Scott shook his head.

"We need to get him to a class room." I said. Stiles nodded and put his arms over Scott's head, leading him to an empty class room.

Scott ran to the middle of the room, ripping off his over shirt.

"Stay back, I don't know what's gonna happen!" He growled, pushing his hands into a fist.

Stiles stood in front of me, holding an arm out to block me from Scott.

Scott pushed his claws into his hands to cause pain, making his eyes go back to normal.

He sighed, sitting down on the floor.

"What's happening to us?" He said, looking up at us. We walked closer, crouching down to Scott's height.

"I don't know but it's happening to me too." Stiles whispered. My eyes shot open and I looked at him. What?

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Scott, I literally have to scream myself awake. And I don't even know if I'm awake now." He sighed, messing with his hands.

"How do you know?" Scott asked.

"You can't read in dreams." I put in, still looking at Stiles. He was looking around the room, probably at the stuff on the board.

"And now?"

"I can't read a thing."

We walked out the classroom, meeting up with Lydia and Allison. I was sort of pissed Stiles didn't tell me about his nightmares and his in-ability to read today.

"Sleep paralysis, hallucinations- yeah you guys are fine." Lydia smiled, crossing her arms.

"Whatever. Today, we watch each other. And Lydia- stop enjoying this so much." Stiles said, before walking away. I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"So- glad you told me what's happening." I said, walking with him.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just... didn't want you to be worried about me." He sighed.