teasing

this is for @_oliviahope

Stiles' POV

"Someone needs to sex me. Someone needs to sex me right now!" I yelled, shutting my locker.

"Okay. I'll do it." I heard behind me. I snap around to see Danny at his locker.

"Plan to stay over. I like to cuddle." He added. I turned to Scott and back to Danny.

"What? That was so sweet, are you kidding?" I confirmed. He let out a laugh.

"Yes. Just get your girlfriend to do it." He said before leaving the locker room.

"Yeah." Scott said. I turned around and sighed. "He's right Stiles. Have sex with Olivia."

"I- I don't know if I can." I sighed, shrugging on my jacket.

"Is the boyfriend title not enough?" He smiled, leaving the locker room with me.

"How am I even sure she wants to have sex?" I asked, throwing my arms in the air.

"That's the point. You aren't. Girls aren't going to just say 'hey let's have sex'. They're gonna make you work for it." Scott explained.

"When did you become the woman whisperer?" I scoffed.

"I'm serious. After school today, just- pounce."

"Pounce? You do remember you're the animal." I marked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean. Tease her today. See how she takes it."

"Tease. Tease, okay. I can do that." I nodded, encouraging myself.
~~~~~~~~

"Nope. No tease. I can't do it. What even is it. What's the point. Who came up with that." I procrastinated, standing with Scott at the jeep while I waited for Olivia.

"Oh come on. Just do it. I feel physical pain from watching you like this." He sighed, leaning against the jeep.

"What if she doesn't like it? What if- she thinks it's weird and breaks up with me?" I panicked, scenarios popping into my head.

"The last reason she would break up with you is your lack of sex skills." He laughed.

"Sex skills? Skills? There's skills involved?" I continued to panic, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh my god, I'm in over my head." I sighed, slamming my forehead on the door.

"Well, prepare because here she comes."

I whipped my head around and there she was, walking towards us.

"Hey." She smiled, stopping in front of us.

"Hey, Olivia." Scott smiled. I smiled, getting really nervous now.

"Hey. Ready?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Ready? Yeah, I'm ready. Born ready." I tried to laugh.

She shook her head laughing, and walked to the passenger side.

"Good luck dude." Scott said before going to his bike.

"I'm gonna need it." I mumbled before hopping in the jeep.

I pulled out of the parking lot and steered on the road, driving to my house.

"Are you okay? You've been uncharacteristicly quiet." Olivia asked.

"I'm fine. Just- ready to get home." I eased. She nodded before grabbing my hand that was in my lap.

I stared down at them. This is it. Teasing. Okay. I got this.