horny on the couch

this is for @leahna_starrrr

  Leah's POV

For once, it was a normal Saturday. Me and Stiles had gotten together with Scott, Allison, Issac, and Lydia to just hang out.

A breath of fresh air compared to our usual supernatural infested schedules.

It was a movie-type of night at Lydia's house, all of us situated on her couch.

Allison was sitting in the middle of the couch, Issac and Scott sitting on each side. Both of them probably a bit closer then they should have been.

Lydia had her own space, her legs curled up next to her. Me and Stiles got close, my back pressed against his front. Stiles had his arms wrapped around me and his fingers wrapped around mine.

The other were focused on the movie, not giving any attention to anything.

I felt the need to slightly move, so I slowly wiggled my hips trying to find a comfortable position.

"Babe, stop." Stiles whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him.

"Sorry- just getting comfortable." I shrugged, moving a little more.

"I'm serious, Leah." He sighed, holding me tighter.

"Why-" I started to ask before I felt a poke.

I let out a quiet giggle, silencing myself so the wolfs with super hearing wouldn't bring it up.

"Well, go fix it." I sighed.

"Wha- no, you're helping . You caused this." He argued. I quietly groaned before sitting up.

"Stiles, I feel sick." I heaved, leaning over. He gave me a confused look before catching on.

"Okay. Let's head to the bathroom." He nodded, helping me but also strategically placing me in front of his boner.

"Don't get any anywhere." Lydia spoke. I shrugged.

"I'm not gonna throw up everywhere."

She let out a scoff.

"As if I think you're actually 'feeling sick'. Just hurry up." She waved us off.

I turned my head to Stiles who was bright red. I gave him a look and he shrugged before continuing.

  "We're still doing it." He sighed, opening the bathroom door.

"You're the one who got horny on the couch." I reminded him, stepping in.

"It's kinda hard when you look like this." He sighed, gesturing to me.

"Was that a compliment?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow. He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine.

"Mhmm." He mumbled, as I dropped my hands to his belt.
______________________
A/N:: i think this would def be stiles