i would

this is for @4ce_luci189

Lucy's POV

Tonight, was my first game as the only girl on the lacrosse team.

Tonight was also my first lacrosse game since being a werwolf. And on a full moon.

I was pretty sure I had gotten control down, but it was hard. Without an Alpha, things just weren't working out.

But I could just tell my friends. They'd freak out. Sure they were supernatural but I had never been.

Especially Stiles.

He was always glad he had me, another human. Glad that he wasn't the only one who couldn't do anything.

I couldn't just break him like that.

So I haven't said anything. And here I am, standing defense.

With Stiles.

"Ready?" He smiled through his helmet, making my heart flutter at his smile.

"Let's hope so." I chucked. He just continue smiling, turning his attention to the game that started.

I could already feel the moons effect, my anger slightly rising even though nothing had happened.

A player got past our offense, heading straight towards me. I sprinted off towards him, but when my body met his, we both flew and when I landed-

I was pissed.

I felt my teeth grow and my eyes glow, and I started heavily breathing.

"Woah, Lucy. You alright?" I heard Stiles say, crouching next to me.

"I- I need to get off this field." I quickly said, trying to stand up.

"Okay. Okay. Coach!" He shouted, helping me stand up.

"Get her off. Lahey- you're in." I heard coach immediately sub as Stiles walked me to a locker room.

I ripped off the helmet, leaning against the lockers. I faced opposite of Stiles, hoping I could still pass it off.

"Lucy?" He asked, and I heard his cleats walk closer.

"Stay back there Stiles." I huffed, clenching my fists so that my claws pierced the skin on my hands.

"What? Why-"

"Stay back!" I growled, quickly turning around so I could back up.

His expression was just what I didn't want. Surprise, confused-

Scared.

I was breathing even heavier now, backing up all the way to the sinks.

I held my fist harder, growling at the pain. Soon, I calmed down, the wound in my palm healing as I returned to normal.

I let out a huge breath taking a seat on the tile. Carefully I looked up at Stiles, who was still taking steps to me.

"Why aren't you leaving?" I asked, out of breath.

"I've dealt with werewolfs before if you haven't noticed." He awkwardly put.

"Yeah but- this wasn't supposed to be me. I was supposed to stay human." I huffed.

"Why?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"People don't exactly warm up to the fact that you're a werewolf. Even you say it, you were glad that I was human. People like humans. People date normal people. Not werewolfs." I sighed, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

Stiles stayed silent before he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I would."

I felt my eyes widen, also whilst my cheeks went red.

"W-what?" I stuttered, like an idiot.

"Lucy, I could care less if you were human, a werewolf- or even a freakin' vampire. I would still like you. Forget what I said about you being human, like me. Now, I'm glad you're a werwolf."

"Really?" I smiled, wiping my tears.

"Yes." He chuckled.

"Are you really sure? I'm not like-"

I was cut off by Stiles smashing his lips to mine. He started moving his lips against mine, persuading mine to do the same.

I quickly joined, slightly tilting my head for more movement.

Stiles sighed against my lips, moving them even more now.

I smiled into the kiss, before reluctantly pulling away.

I watched his eyes slowly flutter open, his mouth pulling into a grin when he saw me.

"That was even better than I imagined." He breathed out.

"Same here." I chuckled, still staring into his eyes.

"Are you serious?" He almost gasped, his eyes widening.

I quickly nodded, my grin almost as big as his.

"Oh my god.." He breathed out, extremely excited. He shook his head, then looked back at me.

"Can we do that again?" He asked nervously.

"Definitely." I immediately answered, and as soon as I did-

Stiles had put his lips back on mine.

And it definitely wasn't the last time...
__________________
A/N:: this was kinda short and rlly cliche but I hope you like it!

<3 you guys